WrestleFest Menu Mod

eggman718

Made a Menu Mod paying homage to the WrestleFest Arcade Game from the early 90's. Made some Menu Renders from Hasbro figures to go along with it. Enjoy.

Download here - DOWNLOAD LINK

Don't try this at home screen

RP1b870.png

Press Start Screen

tZLysy3.png

Main Menu

CPMppXx.png

NJd1qYH.png

shFBzUU.png

aNE31Oh.png

Character Select Screen

u6DbBUi.png

Pause Screen

M5wRiPk.png

Transition Video (plays after moving from a match back to main menu)

Zay7jf7.png

Universe Mode Menu

FpASAvK.png

N5D5nTE.png

Edited by eggman718
  • Like 9
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 2

• 2 months later...

I don't know if anybody else is experiencing these issues but, the following files in this pack seem to be corrupted and cause the game to either crash or have the menu glitch out.

pac\menu\win\Assets\wwe19_texture

• Itag_cas_win.pac - glitched menu in creation suite
  • Itag_common_win.pac - causes the game to crash when exiting from matches

pac\menu\win\Assets\wwe19_anime

• Itag_loading_general_win.pac - causes the game to crash when loading into show intros & when hitting continue after a show is completed in universe mode

This can be fixed by replace these files with the original and it seems to have no difference on the menu mod except that when loading out of universe mode the normal wwe logo shows.

The files from the dark mode can be used for the creation suite files to give it a matching look.

Edited by U31inked
  • Like 1

@U31inkedI've never had any of those problems whatsoever. Nobody else has reported anything either. Instead of spreading this and turning people off, you could just DM me instead.

Sounds like you have other issues with your install.

• Yes! 1

• 1 month later...
58 minutes ago, Neiogeo said:

Hi! I was wondering if there was a tutorial on how to change main menu graphics like @eggman718did? I have ideas for a theme, but don't know where to start.

take apart the file included with his download, most have DDS images which you can replace.

• Like 1

On 12/8/2021 at 11:20 PM, mattfick said:

take apart the file included with his download, most have DDS images which you can replace.

Thanks for your reply! Which files would I have to look at, and what progam can I use for this?

9 hours ago, Neiogeo said:

Thanks for your reply! Which files would I have to look at, and what progam can I use for this?

all of the files which came in the menu mod, open them with wrestleminus, try to learn the games file structure. it will help you in the long run

• 5 months later...