SmackDown! Here Comes The Pain HD - Menu Mod

2K Live

COMPLETE MENU MOD CREATED BY @2KLIVE_

CHARACTERS FEATURED IN MENU ARE NOT INCLUDED MENU MOD SPONSORED BY @Gaming2222

CHRIS JERICHO & JEFF HARDY MENU CHARACTER MODELS  CREATED BY JN

EDDIE GUERRERO,  KURT ANGLE,  BOOKER  T  &  TRIPLE H  CHARACTER MODELS CREATED BY @BRONXBX

UNDERTAKER  AND  RANDY ORTON MENU CHARACTER MODELS  CREATED BY JOEMASHUPS

STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN,  SHAWN MICHAELS  AND  The Rock  menu CHARACTER MODELS CREATED by @MRAG and @WhereTheFdidTheEgo

BATISTA CHARACTER MODEL CREATED by @tekken57

GOLDBERG MENU CHARACTER MODEL CREATED BY @LeonRick

special thanks to mark/rampage for his help and suggestions special thanks to gts for allowing me to use hs caa arena for  animations

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHANGES

Opening Video

Credits

Menu

Menu Animations

Character Select Screen

Transitions

Matchup Screen

Music

DOWNLOAD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download / Follow / Support / Donate

https://linktr.ee/2klive

Twitter: @2kLive_

Discord: 2KLive#9560 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by 2K Live
  • Like 7
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

This so epic man, thank you! The nostalgia is real, quick question though, I didn't get the opening movie included in the download for some reason, was is it not included by mistake or is somehow a problem with my download on my end?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Slim0thyJames said:

This so epic man, thank you! The nostalgia is real, quick question though, I didn't get the opening movie included in the download for some reason, was is it not included by mistake or is somehow a problem with my download on my end?

thanks for noticing!!! updated the link with the video and directions!!

13 hours ago, GillbergTheGoat said:

How did you get those arena logos? Awesome work!

I’m working on a WWE/WWF Network Style layout With all of @Abhilashand @mattfick arenas combined. It’s more fun choosing arenas that way. I been too busy to finish it up because I don’t have all his arenas installed yet lol. Don’t know if I’ll Ever release tho

Edited by 2K Live

11 hours ago, 2K Live said:

I’m working on a WWE/WWF Network Style layout With all of @Abhilashand @mattfick arenas combined. It’s more fun choosing arenas that way. I been too busy to finish it up because I don’t have all his arenas installed yet lol. Don’t know if I’ll Ever release tho

Hope you do because they look awesome! Also can you make a tutorial to get the menu renders moving like that?

• Like 1

On 8/19/2021 at 12:53 PM, GillbergTheGoat said:

Hope you do because they look awesome! Also can you make a tutorial to get the menu renders moving like that?

Im actually almost complete with the ppv logos so i may release this week.  im actually redoing all animations to stay longer with more taunts,. If theres enough interest i'll do a tutorial or you can follow me on discord i'll share my screen so you can see how i do things!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, 2K Live said:

Im actually almost complete with the ppv logos so i may release this week.  im actually redoing all animations to stay longer with more taunts,. If theres enough interest i'll do a tutorial or you can follow me on discord i'll share my screen so you can see how i do things!

Awesome! How do I follow you on discord?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...