Game features & wishlist

LetMeBeMe190

What game features you wishes or want to see in WWE 2K22?

For me,

One features that I want to see is how easy for us to make story lines.

I like using the highlight reel and take screen captures to make a story line.

Hope there will be an easier tools to make and create videos and story lines here.

Maybe a story templates that can be use and just replace the actors/actress in the template to create a video & story lines.

200 Custom Superstar Slots instead of 100 is the only thing I want on my wishlist for WWE 2K22! I even made a list of the Custom Superstars I want to put in this game! I am so excited to see 200 slots when I get that game when it releases! Somebody pinch me... 😁

Guest referee

Inferno match

Casket match

Buried alive match

Ability to go outside of the ring in royal rumble match

Weapons in royal rumble

More ladder finishers 

More royal rumble finishers

More weapons

Gm mode

Create a story

No glitch

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Abhilash said:

Guest referee

Inferno match

Casket match

Buried alive match

Ability to go outside of the ring in royal rumble match

Weapons in royal rumble

More ladder finishers 

More royal rumble finishers

More weapons

Gm mode

Create a story

No glitch

also no crashes no bugs

• Like 1

WWE 2K22 Wishlist
1. Custom music
2. Special guest referee match
3. Inter-gender matches
4. Create A Finisher
5. Create A story
6. The ability to use weapons under the ring during any hell in a cell match
7. The Ability to give custom wrestlers 4-6 attires instead of 2
8. 200 Save slots for Create A Wrestler
9. The ability to go on top of the announce table without using a finisher
10. I quit match
11. Inferno match
12. Buried alive match
13. King of the Ring Match
14. Double title entrances
15. Louder crowd reactions
16. 5 v 5 matches
17. General manager mode

Edited by AttitudeFan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had quite a few gripes with the WWE games for some time. As I'm sure we all have haha. Thought I'd add my 2 cents in on things I want to see change. 

CAW and Movesets: 

Obviously, some new assets to dress up the CAWs is always welcome. New hairstyles etc. Especially female wrestlers who have a very limited wardrobe. 

When it comes to Movesets, I'd love to see a search bar. It'd be amazing to just search "kick" or another keyword like "driver" or "leg power" so you can quickly find all moves related to that keyword. There's nothing worse than scrolling through lists of moves when you can remember one keyword and find it much faster. As at the moment creating Movesets is a very long and tedious process even if you know how to do it "quickly". 

Story: 

Make it all about CAWs. You start at NXT and move up. You get into various interactions backstage. You can make friends or enemies with whoever. I guess more like the classic stories of SvR days or something. Or just scrap story mode altogether.

Matches: 

Tbh I find most of the matches great already, but would love some oldies like casket matches, I quit, or even inferno matches. Create your own matches are also a welcome addition. 

AI: 

Actually make the AI competent and use OMG moves and weapons etc. The ammount of times I've waited for the AI to try and climb a Hell in the Cell and throw me off is mind blowing. They almost never do it, or break you through the cell wall. They're awful at putting you through tables. The list goes on. This could be tied to personality traits as I know certain behaviours are already done this way. But maybe make it more obvious and add others. Like having a hardcore personality trait means they use weapons more and get DQ'd. Shit like that. Best way to test this is AI Vs AI. Of they perform the right behaviour without your input then they have finally fixed AI and we can all be happy haha

Universe mode: 

To be quite honest this is the ultimate mode imo. More work should be put into AI and match generation. It'd be cool if certain conditions are met in a match that it causes rivalries to flair up. Rather than the game just randomly picking from the roster. So for instance a hardcore character uses a weapon and is DQd this causes a rivalry. Or a title is lost to a new champion. This causes a rivalry. Etc. 

A lot of the foundation is already there for this, would just be nice to see it built on to be better and more ambitious with how the universe mode pans out. It has such potential as a game mode if they just gave it some more care or even made it the focus of the game rather than story mode. 

Music: 

The standard line, just give us custom music imports. Or allow the game to connect to Spotify or something. Would be amazing for those CAWs