Replacing selection pictures [Xbox 360]

Xander

Hey everyone,

In my SVR 2010 save on my Xbox 360 I replaced Green's model with Doink the Clown's DLC Model from SVR 2009 and changed the name and stats with K.G.'s SVR series hacking tool.

Now I need help, I'd really like to replace Green's selection pictures with Doink's selection pictures that are a part of brienj's SVR 2010 mod, but how would I go about doing that? Awhile ago I got a PAC program and attempted it but it wasn't successful. It actually got rid every selection picture in the game!! Idk what the heck I'm doing wrong. If someone could please write a tutorial on how to replace selection pictures, that'd be wonderful! Its a shame how little resources and tutorials there are for modding the SVR series on the Xbox 360. I replaced Red with Jonathan Coachman's SVR 2008 model, and I was wondering if someone could also write a tutorial on how to delete selection pictures, so I can have Red's slot have the blank superstar shadow pictures that no model slots have when they're added without pictures, since SVR 2008 is the only game he has pictures in, brienj doesn't have the pics for him in his mod, and the SVR 2008 renders look ridiculous when put into SVR 2010 since the resolution is super off. I tried deleting Red's pictures but still had no luck in being successful for what I want to accomplish.

Also I'd be interested in learning how to recalculate/alphabetize the listing positions so they're all in ABC order with my new replaced characters. 

If someone could please give a tutorial on how to do this stuff, I'd greatly appreciate it! The wrong selection pictures and the roster not being in ABC order is driving my OCD mind crazy! Lol!

Can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEASE tell me how to replace selection pictures for the Xbox 360 version of SVR 2010? I can deal with it not being in ABC order. I'd just like to replace Green's selection pictures with Doink's pictures from brienj's SVR 2010 mod. I tried doing it with a PAC program (forgot what it was called) but didn't have any success.