Ricochet ported entrance from 2K20

TheDarkKnightMAn

As the title above, after i copy the files and when the entrance start Ricochet doesnt have the light like in the picture. Is there something that i missed?D0YLASxVsAA_xuY.jpg

2 hours ago, TheDarkKnightMAn said:

As the title above, after i copy the files and when the entrance start Ricochet doesnt have the light like in the picture. Is there something that i missed?D0YLASxVsAA_xuY.jpg

Hi, can you post a picture or video clip of entrance in your game?

4 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightMAn said:

It looks like you just copied the entrance and effect files . That lighting is a particle effect similar to a pyro. The gmev and pce60 files in the pac\gimmick and pac\particle folder also need to be copied.

Take note if you are just copying the files you want from the ported entrances pack, any entrances with pyro will have additional files in those folders you have to copy over. You also need to copy the evt-data.pac,rtcs-step_p30.pac and evt_light.pac files from the pac\evt folder since the contain additional data for the entrances.

But i realize the particle and gimmick is for 0618 which is Ricochet 2K19 entrance. Because 0693 is only the correct file for Ricochet 2K20 ported entrance.

4 hours ago, TheDarkKnightMAn said:

The particle and gimmick file is 0618 but the entrance file is 0693. that's why maybe it not sync together because of different number?

Hi, I just realised I didn't change the ID's for both files when I moved the entrance to a different slot. Ricoche's2k19 entrance is 608 not 618.

Here are the files for the lighting. Place both in the correct folders. https://mega.nz/file/ddYlHAyZ#QOvv4xGFVPcemoTtM4I-Nwkj-sgeNiXb6SXYQvSm3pM

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace
  • Yes! 1

6 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightMAn said:

Yes thank you so much it works now! Hope you will update this issue at the ported entrance post. You are the best!

That's great. I will update the pack. Thanks.

• Too Sweet 1