Crashes on launch

SincereTitan

I’ve tried literally everything, i’ve reinstalled the game, reinstalled microsoft c++, verified integrity of the files, ran as admin, ran in compatibility, updated and reverted my drivers, checked to see if it was using the correct video card. And nothing ever seems to work, it used to run perfectly fine but i stopped playing for a while and now the game doesn’t launch. My specs are good enough: AMD Ryzen 5 and a Nvidia GTX 970 and 8gb RAM. Please can someone help me this is driving me insane

When you uninstalled did you delete the save folder as well? If theres some corruption in your save that could be the problem.

What happens when you try to load the game? Nothing or does it hang at a certain point?

13 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

When you uninstalled did you delete the save folder as well? If theres some corruption in your save that could be the problem.

What happens when you try to load the game? Nothing or does it hang at a certain point?

Yeah I deleted my save folder, and it says running on steam then just crashes, leaves a crash dump and thats it

3 hours ago, TheCorePACH said:

bro have installed any mods before this issue happening...

I used to have mods but I did a full reinstall of the game

1 hour ago, SincereTitan said:

Yeah I deleted my save folder, and it says running on steam then just crashes, leaves a crash dump and thats it

I used to have mods but I did a full reinstall of the game

The mods will still be there, uninstall and then delete the entire game folder from steam, then reinstall.

Uninstalling only removed the original game files, not mods

1 hour ago, Red Rooster said:

The mods will still be there, uninstall and then delete the entire game folder from steam, then reinstall.

Uninstalling only removed the original game files, not mods

Yeah I did that, didn't work

13 minutes ago, TheCorePACH said:

THE game crashes for no reason...or some reason is there did u do some modification or smthing

is ur gpu drivers are updated? is ur directX updated?

yep both updated