2K22 Predictions!

CeasarStorm

Hi, I'm CeasarStorm. This is a forum I created so people can gather and predict stuff about WWE 2K22! Predict anything you want, game modes, soundtrack, superstar ratings and everything else like that! I hope you all have fun with this forum! Can't wait to see your predictions!

Disclaimer: Nothing you will see in this forum is confirmed, this forum is completely made of people's predictions for 2K22.

I think I might do predictions on just about everything I mentioned in the description, so first off, I'll predict game modes!

Of course, we will 100% have an exhibition mode. We probably won't get GM Mode, but a slighty revamped Universe Mode that's more like GM Mode, like having drafts and all that. The creation suite will 100% be there as well, online will likely be there, and hopefully it's revamped and it's as good as other years. We will probably get MyCareer again, and I'm not sure, we might get Showcase mode back, if we do, I can imagine it would be based on Undertaker, which I might make my own prediction on later. 

"Clouds" by NF was used in the trailer for the game shown at WrestleMania 37 so I can imagine that would be in the soundtrack. I don't know what else would be in the soundtrack, but it will probably have a nice blend of most genres. It wouldn't be far fetched to imagine a song by The Weeknd will probably be in the game.

I can imagine the highest non-legend rated wrestlers would be: Roman Reigns, Bobby Lashley, Drew McIntyre, Seth Rollins, Edge, John Cena if he's considered apart of the active roster on the in-game roster, Sasha Banks, Bianca Belair, Rhea Ripley and Charlotte Flair.

Roman will probably be the highest rated in the game, I could imagine that he would be above 95 but lower than 98. Cena, Edge and Drew would probably be 94, Bobby, Sasha and Bianca would probably 93, Seth would probably be 92, and Rhea and Charlotte would be 91 or 90.

That's all I've got for now. Let me know if you agree with my predictions, and you are encouraged to leave your own predictions!

• Like 1

Considering the disaster of WWE2K20 I think they really need to go all in on fan service with this next game which would surely mean the return of GM mode and hopefully the strongest retro/legends roster we've seen

• 1 month later...

Really wish they brought rock music back like in the svr games

On 8/12/2021 at 12:10 PM, Menadaz said:

Considering the disaster of WWE2K20 I think they really need to go all in on fan service with this next game which would surely mean the return of GM mode and hopefully the strongest retro/legends roster we've seen

yeah, true i heard alot of bad stuff about 2K20, never bought it glad i didn't cause of all the glitches and stuff like that, can't wait to see what they reveal for 2K22

• 4 months later...

I have a feeling people will be in for a huge disappointment this year. GM Mode is in my view is 2K saying "sorry". While I don't expect a repeat of the last game which was incomplete & broken. I do think we are in for the same problems we have had in games past. Only this time with a stricter budget. My advise would not to rush for this game.