How to Inject CAWS in WWE 2K14 on the xbox 360 in 2021?

Lootron

Hey guys, I've tried everywhere to inject caws. Nothing but dead links. All I have is the Hacker-T tool. I don't have JTAG or RGH, I just want to inject CAWS into my save data. I think I have a basic premise on how to do, but none of the tools required are still available. I see that a long time ago, there was a bit of drama here. Surely that's not relevant now? Surely you guys can share the tools, now that I'm basically the last person. I'm also not entirely sure on HOW to do it, so if someone has a basic writeup so I could be sure I would appreciate it. I'm using horizon. I hope this isn't dead now, I was really looking forward to using CAWS.

• 7 months later...
On 7/26/2021 at 11:01 AM, Lootron said:

Hey guys, I've tried everywhere to inject caws. Nothing but dead links. All I have is the Hacker-T tool. I don't have JTAG or RGH, I just want to inject CAWS into my save data. I think I have a basic premise on how to do, but none of the tools required are still available. I see that a long time ago, there was a bit of drama here. Surely that's not relevant now? Surely you guys can share the tools, now that I'm basically the last person. I'm also not entirely sure on HOW to do it, so if someone has a basic writeup so I could be sure I would appreciate it. I'm using horizon. I hope this isn't dead now, I was really looking forward to using CAWS.

Hello! I find that KG's save editor works the best, as you don't have to manually save and rehash your caw file every time you inject it into a save. It cost's 25 dollars, but you also get a paint tool injector, which is pretty cool.