Problem with objects HELP

Mehrshad

Hi, I have a problem with some objects (the game crashes). When I port mods from 2K19 to 2K16, some objects (such as an object 16 in 0000.jboy or sometimes object 14 or other things like some beards or hair or some clothes ) I have to delete, otherwise the game will crash, I have to delete them to solve the problem, but I do not want to delete them because I need them. This problem is not in 2K17 but in 2K16. Can anyone tell me where the problem is?

31 minutes ago, TheCorePACH said:

so u want to remove those objects? i mean u wanna remove object like 14 or 16 

No, I want to fix the problem without deleting the objects

open ur yobj or jboy in ur reshape or xrey and send me the scrnshot let me check if the shaders are wrong. or ELSE BRO. just remove the beard and other object that u want to remove and after that add those objects seperately using the yobj slots to ur pac

2716,2717 2718 use these slots to add the beard

use any one slot for beard.... for example use 2718 for beard

1 hour ago, TheCorePACH said:

open ur yobj or jboy in ur reshape or xrey and send me the scrnshot let me check if the shaders are wrong. or ELSE BRO. just remove the beard and other object that u want to remove and after that add those objects seperately using the yobj slots to ur pac

I think you do not fully understand what I mean. Let me put it another way.
I have been porting modes from 2K19 to 2K16 for a year or almost two years. In this one year, I had problems that I was able to solve, but I could not solve this problem. For example, I wanted to port (Mace from Retribution) but its headband would cause my game to crash. And most of the time, object 14 and 16 in of 0000.jboy would cause my game to crash.

Of course, this problem is not only for (Mace from Retribution) but also for most mods

Now I want to solve this problem without deleting the object

Now I checked the shaders, they have no problem

This mod works perfectly on 2K17 but not on 2K16

Edited by Mehrshad

3 hours ago, TheCorePACH said:

yeh then try adding those objects seperately

how many objects r there in ur main yobj or jboy that is the 0000.jboy

Some objects are part of the body, such as objects 14 (teeth) and 16 (Eyelid or something like that) can not be separated.

add them using different yobj slots.....to do that move the objects that u need to the top of ur jboy file and then unrender all other parts... don't unrender the object which u need and then save.. after that rename the file to either 2716.2717 or 2718 or something

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TheCorePACH said:

add them using different yobj slots.....to do that move the objects that u need to the top of ur jboy file and then unrender all other parts... don't unrender the object which u need and then save.. after that rename the file to either 2716.2717 or 2718 or something

Oh it worked. Thank you very much.
But in some objects they have already been separated (by the mod maker) and cause a crash, what solution do you suggest for this type?

For example, Headband (Mace from Retribution) is not in the 0000 file, but in another file such as 2716, but it causes the game to crash.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheCorePACH said:

ohhh so what about the beard and the stuffs is that all ok?

I just tried this method on object 16 (eyelids or something like that) and Thanks to you it worked.
But I have a problem with the headband and it still crashes the game The headband has already been separated and I can not do your method on it because it has already been done but it still crashes the game

36 minutes ago, TheCorePACH said:

TRY REMOVING THE HEAD BAND? IF IT WORKS WITHOUT THE HEAD BAND THEN THE PROB IS WITH THAT HEAD BAND

I know the problem is with the headband, but I do not want to remove it because it is not beautiful without the headband. Why does the headband crash the game?