How to add a shirt to an existing wrestler?

WeGoku

I just want to add Rey Mysterio 2k15 top to his red and white alt from 2k15. I moved his top from 000A to the alt 000A but it still doesn't show in the entrance. I was wondering of someone can give me advice on what to do next.?

The 000A textures are in dds format. I could be missing another step or two but I'm not sure what to do next.

What is DXT1? I'm just trying to learn and understand how this process works that's all.

I used xpacker to rebuild the 000A dat after I added rey top to the list of dds files within the dat I extracted. Then I used pac editor to inject over the old dat. I'm pretty sure there is something else I have to do.

u should always save ur edited dds in dxt1 format..pls can i have ur pac file here and let me check what is the problem...or else if i can't fix it then i will handover it to other modders in our community...pls give ur pac files here let me check!

its 2k14 on xbox or ps3

shirt /hats/ glasses and jackets are yobj files you have to add shirts from caw parts and it need work on 3ds max and x-ray you have to ask @tekken57 for 3d works all Credit to him 

Edited by MKKHAN
  • Yes! 1