[SOLVED] Regarding non-titan titantrons

ADangerousOx

I've been working on expanding the customization for some of my created characters within the game. I've managed to figure out 'Titan' Titantrons, as CCT and the wiki refers to them, but I've yet to figure out how to add custom ribbon (mini), ring and ramp Trons. I noticed that using the Wiki, the files are specifically contained within .pac files, which would mean I need a tool such as PAC Editor to extract them and add them back into the respective .pac files, only issue is that I've heard conflicting results on if this even works. Not mentioning that the current version of PAC Editor I could find (6.7.1) doesn't seem to support 2k19.

Kind of stuck here. Would appreciate any ideas on where I should be heading. I have CCT, Data Editor and WrestleMinusRelease all installed, including Sound Editor 2019.

Edit: See the reply own below if you might be struggling. CCT bypasses the need for extracting files from the .pac file, and injects it inside of the .pac file. Remember to keep to the dimension sizes.

Edited by ADangerousOx
Issue Solved

1 minute ago, Cave Waverider said:

You can simply inject .bk2 files for each secondary tron using CCTCCT will then package them into appropriate .pac files and set the IDs.

Oh! I didn't realise that would be a valid input through CCT. I probably should have tried it beforehand, apologies for such a simple issue with an easy explanation. That does make things quite easier. Thanks a lot, saved me some hairs.

• Yes! 1