Issues with Sound Editor

Rhapso

Hi! I recently buyed the game and started in modding.
I had and issue replacing Reigns, Gargano and some others superstars entrance song theme. Now its doesnt play in entrance or jukebox but yes in Sound Editor. 
Many others superstars have their song entrance replaced and its all ok.

I've doing something wrong?

Also, be sure to not inject .wem files made for older games as they may not be compatible with yours. Use the Sound Converter function from the appropriate Sound Editor for your game to freshly convert your .mp3 files instead before injecting them.

Also, be sure that the game directory in Sound Editor points to the proper folder.

all done. i download the mp3 from youtube and use the converter from tool. Then import .wem files...
the bar
drew
reigns
heavy machinaery
johny gargano
rusev

all of these are broken...

2 hours ago, Rhapso said:

all done. i download the mp3 from youtube and use the converter from tool. Then import .wem files...
the bar
drew
reigns
heavy machinaery
johny gargano
rusev

all of these are broken...

used Wwise 21 latest to convert mp3 to WEM

1 hour ago, Skeemo said:

used Wwise 21 latest to convert mp3 to WEM

bro the problem is not with his wwise launcher..... the prob may either with his sound editor or with his .pck file

but i have 2k20 downloaded from Steam and just these Superstars are with the problem... U say if create a new pck with the tool maybe will have a solution. I have to export all? or?

bro u have prob with ur 2k19 or 20

using sound editor extract all the theme files from ur .pck file in which u have prob. and then create a new .pck file and export all files to ur new pck file...BUT download the theme from google or somewhere and convert it into .wem and export new files into it....delete the corrupted .wem files

11 minutes ago, Zuper-Plextra said:

bro u have prob with ur 2k19 or 20

using sound editor extract all the theme files from ur .pck file in which u have prob. and then create a new .pck file and export all files to ur new pck file...BUT download the theme from google or somewhere and convert it into .wem and export new files into it....delete the corrupted .wem files

2k20.... 

bruh for 2k20 i think sound editor will not work....because i think sound editor is only till 2k19...but give it a try.

i have not yet modded 2k20 so i am not much familar with 2k20 mod...bro pls try with @mattfick i think he had created some mods for wwe 2k20

13 hours ago, Zuper-Plextra said:

bruh for 2k20 i think sound editor will not work....because i think sound editor is only till 2k19...but give it a try.

i have not yet modded 2k20 so i am not much familar with 2k20 mod...bro pls try with @mattfick i think he had created some mods for wwe 2k20

i have not done anything 2k20 related

9 hours ago, mattfick said:

i have not done anything 2k20 related

but i saw somewhere on ur creations for wwe 2k20...or is it someone else?

4 hours ago, Rhapso said:

Its working for 2k20 through 

this tutorial.

bro if u have the tutorial...then whats the prob....refer the tut and do....OR  else if ur pck is corrupted then try updating to latest version.

1 hour ago, Zuper-Plextra said:

but i saw somewhere on ur creations for wwe 2k20...or is it someone else?

bro if u have the tutorial...then whats the prob....refer the tut and do....OR  else if ur pck is corrupted then try updating to latest version.

all my stuff is for 2k19, nothing for 2k20

ohhh....i think it is someone else....done for 2k20....btw @mattfick i have a prob. that is after masking my added obj in 3ds max i saw a big hole in my modded character main body and left hands..what to do to fix that

Just now, Zuper-Plextra said:

ohhh....i think it is someone else....done for 2k20....btw @mattfick i have a prob. that is after masking my added obj in 3ds max i saw a big hole in my modded character main body and left hands..what to do to fix that

i have no idea

24 minutes ago, Zuper-Plextra said:

Hi,

You shouldn't really be asking questions concerning a different issue on someone else's thread , especially when it's not related to the original post .

I will suggest you join the 2km modding server, and post a few screenshots of the issue you are facing on the modding help section of the server, describing in detail what parts you are working with and where you have taken them from. 

Here is an invitation link to the server  https://discord.gg/YhJjw4fk

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace
  • Yes! 1

7 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

You shouldn't really be asking questions concerning a different issue on someone else's thread , especially when it's not related to the original post .

I will suggest you join the 2km modding server, and post a few screenshots of the issue you are facing on the modding help section of the server, describing in detail what parts you are working with and where you have taken them from. 

Here is an invitation link to the server  https://discord.gg/YhJjw4fk

i am sorry....actually i have posted a topic releted to my issue but no one REPLIED

• Like 1

• 1 month later...