location of the texture pac of CAW ?

grayfox12

Hello,

I know how to and i have edited the txAAAAA.pac (for body and clothes) from in game characters.

But i haven't identified the .pac which is used for the male and female CaW body texture.

It would be cool if someone know which .pac it is.

Thanks in advance for the answer.

And a big thanks to all the modding community of Smacktalks.

7 hours ago, grayfox12 said:

Hello,

I know how to and i have edited the txAAAAA.pac (for body and clothes) from in game characters.

But i haven't identified the .pac which is used for the male and female CaW body texture.

It would be cool if someone know which .pac it is.

Thanks in advance for the answer.

And a big thanks to all the modding community of Smacktalks.

you have to ninjarip the caw

• Thanks 1

Can't tell you exactly where i saw it, totally relying on my memory .... It's in /pac/edit/  then body and head section ... also keep in mind may texture normals may be specific to body types so may lie there.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sidkaramat said:

Can't tell you exactly where i saw it, totally relying on my memory .... It's in /pac/edit/  then body and head section ... also keep in mind may texture normals may be specific to body types so may lie there.

pac/edit was where i dig, but perhaps i haven't enough look.

Thanks

7 hours ago, mattfick said:

you have to ninjarip the caw

That was my idea if i cant find the good pac, long time heard about this app. Do you know a safe place to get it ?

Thanks again.

49 minutes ago, mattfick said:

idk, i dont have it

No problem, thanks for the quick answer.

8 hours ago, sidkaramat said:

in pac/edit/body there's a lot of .dds, normals (exemple: leg_r_n.dds), mask(exemple:leg_r_mask1.dds), but there's some .dds that i'm not able to open (exemple: leg.dds).

It's really strange because i was able to open all the other texture of the game that are in dds...🤨

actually the tx files r connected across different wrestlers in the wwe 2k19 game....using a texture reference file.. u need to extract and open the .texturereference file in ur HxD [hex editor] and check for the character id's in that file.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Zuper-Plextra said:

actually the tx files r connected across different wrestlers in the wwe 2k19 game....using a texture reference file.. u need to extract and open the .texturereference file in ur HxD [hex editor] and check for the character id's in that file.

Heard about this method for in game character, does it work for default texture of caw ?

thanks

20 minutes ago, grayfox12 said:

Heard about this method for in game character, does it work for default texture of caw ?

thanks

but when u do a mod u should extract the textures from the tx files and create a new 000A texture archieve and rebuild ur pac files with ur new texture archive and other ur other ch bin files...

000A-  every body textures

000C- head and body texture  (all_color, head, head_f)

but in tx files the dds file names will be different, u should rename it according to the 000A archieve format

examples: all_color

all_color_mr

all_mf

all_n

head

head_f

head_mr

head_n

jacket

jacket_mr

jacket_n

• Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

@Zuper-Plextra what you are referring to are character textures, from ch, I think he is interested to know about CAS (creation a superstar) textures. These are placed in the same pac files as head and body geometries stored in creation studio archive format once you extract oodles or zipped.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sidkaramat said:

@Zuper-Plextra what you are referring to are character textures, from ch, I think he is interested to know about CAS (creation a superstar) textures. These are placed in the same pac files as head and body geometries stored in creation studio archive format once you extract oodles or zipped.

actually bro i take tx files by refering to the particular character id

i use wwe 2k19 memory table for that. i search for my desired superstar/diva character id and i will go to my wwe 2k19 directory pac/ch and i take the txXXXXX file from there

TX files are located at bottom of the pac/ch folder

and the files inside the pac files r compressed as oodle or zlib format

WWE 2K19 MEMORY TABLE:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZyZU4-VKn_zuJEbZ09xvk8f2YogpSS_eAB5QiuN6jx4/edit#gid=0

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zuper-Plextra said:

actually bro i take tx files by refering to the particular character id

i use wwe 2k19 memory table for that. i search for my desired superstar/diva character id and i will go to my wwe 2k19 directory pac/ch and i take the txXXXXX file from there

TX files are located at bottom of the pac/ch folder

and the files inside the pac files r compressed as oodle or zlib format

WWE 2K19 MEMORY TABLE:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZyZU4-VKn_zuJEbZ09xvk8f2YogpSS_eAB5QiuN6jx4/edit#gid=0

Like i say in my first topic i know how to edit txXXXX file for ingame character, my problem is to find the equivalent of tx files, for the default body texture caw.

I havent found any place dedicated to this texture and there's no txXXXXX file for the 256 and 257 ID (from memory sheet).

I suppose the caw superstar are made with different element from ingame pac (like you said upper), but i have no clue.

Anyway thanks a lot for the answers 😀

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

@grayfox12 Try the other files in pac/edit  bbtemplate.pac - default.pac - edit.pac - sample.pac. Gotta be in there somewhere. Also try the pac/edit/ch & pac/edit/body folders. extract all that and take a peak.

Edited by B4G.TV
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, grayfox12 said:

Like i say in my first topic i know how to edit txXXXX file for ingame character, my problem is to find the equivalent of tx files, for the default body texture caw.

I havent found any place dedicated to this texture and there's no txXXXXX file for the 256 and 257 ID (from memory sheet).

I suppose the caw superstar are made with different element from ingame pac (like you said upper), but i have no clue.

Anyway thanks a lot for the answers 😀

u mean there is no 256 id in memory table???

bro the slot 257 and 256 are free slots

256- male

257-female

using that u can add new modded superstar

• What? 1

1 hour ago, Zuper-Plextra said:

u mean there is no 256 id in memory table???

bro the slot 257 and 256 are free slots

256- male

257-female

using that u can add new modded superstar

I mean there's no tx256XX.pac and no tx257XX.pac...😉

As i know the id 256 and 257 are used for default reference in cutscene, so the slot are free but i thought perhaps this id are a clue to find the file name for the default texture of caw...but sadly no...

2 hours ago, B4G.TV said:

@grayfox12 Try the other files in pac/edit  bbtemplate.pac - default.pac - edit.pac - sample.pac. Gotta be in there somewhere. Also try the pac/edit/ch & pac/edit/body folders. extract all that and take a peak.

I have try pac/edit/ch -> nothing look like basic caw texture, i dont know who are this ch exactely...??

In pac/edit/ch -> if i have well seen, there's only mask and normals, no "classic" texture loke in txXXXXX.pac

Thanks to all of you.

I'll give it a try again. If i find i'll tell it, but few hopes, i have seen two topic with the same object are solution-less for 2k19.

Have a nice day

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, grayfox12 said:

I mean there's no tx256XX.pac and no tx257XX.pac...😉

As i know the id 256 and 257 are used for default reference in cutscene, so the slot are free but i thought perhaps this id are a clue to find the file name for the default texture of caw...but sadly no...

I have try pac/edit/ch -> nothing look like basic caw texture, i dont know who are this ch exactely...??

In pac/edit/ch -> if i have well seen, there's only mask and normals, no "classic" texture loke in txXXXXX.pac

Thanks to all of you.

I'll give it a try again. If i find i'll tell it, but few hopes, i have seen two topic with the same object are solution-less for 2k19.

Have a nice day

bro since the slot is empty there will be no TX files for that...