specification my laptop

hijazi.sy

ur game will work with 60 FPS go ahead

WWE 2K19 SPEC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Processor: Intel Core i5-3550 / AMD FX 8150.

Memory: 4 GB RAM.

Graphics: GeForce GTX 670 / Radeon HD 7850.

DirectX: Version 11.

Storage: 50 GB available space.

Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card

21 hours ago, Zuper-Plextra said:

ستعمل لعبتك مع 60 إطارًا في الثانية

WWE 2K19 المواصفات

-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------

نظام التشغيل: 64 بت: Windows 7 (آخر التحديثات)

المعالج: Intel Core i5-3550 / AMD FX 8150.

الذاكرة: 4 جيجا بايت رام.

الرسومات: GeForce GTX 670 / Radeon HD 7850.

DirectX: الإصدار 11.

التخزين: 50 جيجابايت مساحة متوفرة.

بطاقة الصوت: بطاقة صوت متوافقة مع DirectX 9.0c

But when you add the modification, the game becomes slow and needs stronger specifications Are these specifications sufficient?

Just now, hijazi.sy said:

But when you add the modification, the game becomes slow and needs stronger specifications Are these specifications sufficient?

try reducing the game setting to low and did u delete ur arc file?

2 hours ago, hijazi.sy said:

It depends on the resolution, framerate and graphics quality settings you wish to play at. 
That said, your video card would be the bottleneck in that system.
If the card has only 2GB of VRAM, it could be a problem, if it's the variant with 4GB, it should be okay (again, depending on the resolution and graphics quality settings you wish to use).
Watch out that you don't use too large Tron Videos and such, as that could cause your video memory to be eaten up rather quickly, but it should be playable at least.

That's considering the Desktop GPU, however. Not sure how the Mobile GPU scales compared to that ( you mentioned a mobile CPU, although you didn't say it's a GTX 960M so I'm not sure whether yours is a laptop or not).

By the way, you can always get the game on Steam, play it less than 2 hours (last I checked, could vary from region to region, though) in a couple of days and return it for a refund if you feel it doesn't run well enough on your hardware.

2 hours ago, Zuper-Plextra said:

حاول تقليل إعداد اللعبة إلى مستوى منخفض وهل قمت بحذف ملف arc الخاص بك؟

I didn't buy the game First I want to check the specifications of my device I don't want to play I want to add special characters to the game only that's why I want to buy it and buy x-backer

19 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

It depends on the resolution, framerate and graphics quality settings you wish to play at. 
If the card has only 2GB of VRAM, it could be a problem, if it's the variant with 4GB, it should be okay (again, depending on the resolution and graphics quality settings you wish to use).
Watch out that you don't use too large Tron Videos and such, as that could cause your video memory to be eaten up rather quickly, but it should be playable at least.

That's considering the Desktop GPU, however. Not sure how the Mobile GPU scales compared to that ( you mentioned a mobile CPU, although you didn't say it's a GTX 960M so I'm not sure whether yours is a laptop or not).

By the way, you can always get the game on Steam, play it less than 2 hours (last I checked, could vary from region to region, though) in a couple of days and return it for a refund if you feel it doesn't run well enough on your hardware.

Thank you, sir, for the technology My portable laptop I just want this game to add special characters for entertainment Like me and my family, can I do that????

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, hijazi.sy said:

I didn't buy the game First I want to check the specifications of my device I don't want to play I want to add special characters to the game only that's why I want to buy it and buy x-backer

Thank you, sir, for the technology My portable laptop I just want this game to add special characters for entertainment Like me and my family, can I do that????

bro without buying the game how u can understand...that there is a FPS prob or not... but bro r u sure that ur pc is running in nvidia card...actually u said u have intel processor core i7 it has integrated GPU..but u have dedicated GPU too..make sure that ur pc uses nvidia as ur default GPU... go to nvidia control panel and switch it to nvidia from intel

25 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

but @Cave Waverider he said he have a nvidia card and have 8gb ram...so how can he drain out of his VRAM... nvidia gpu has a fixed VRAM ryt???