How do I change the slot ID's to write over WL mods?

denbigh7

So, I'm trying to install a wrestler mod (chpac file) over an existing chpac file in Wrestling Legends. I've added mods before, but the guy making my mods just always changed the pac ID for me, as well as update my arc file, enabling me to just drag and drop the files. (we can talk about whether or not I'm spoiled at a later date.)

Point is, I'd like to learn to do this myself. I've searched and found some older tutorials (with missing images) about how to do this in WWE2K14, but not specifically for Wrestling Legends, with the step by step procedure needed to change a pac file ID, what steps to update the arc, etc.

Would anyone be willing to please lay that out for me? 

I have a pac file I'd like to add, but when I open it in Hex, it looks like this:

7I9qb1qz_o.png

I'm not even seeing a slot ID to change, which makes this procedue kind of confusing. 

I'd be very grateful for some assistance. Thanks!

@justYn1893 thanks!

So, it looks like a pac file to me. ? I downloaded the Butch Reed mod that stlpowercat posted the other day. It has 3 different attires I guess. I dropped the Singles.pac into Hex Editor, and the previous pic above is what opened. 

So, are these files below not really pacs? 

DIM3WJ1r_o.png

Ah, gotcha. Thanks.

So, do I just pick some random pac file from the ch folder? And then inject each file from the pach into it? 

Sorry for all the questions, haven't tackled anything like this yet.

*update.

So, I just took a random chpac file (with no entrance attire) and injected that Butch Reed singles. pac into it through X Packer. It says file injected correctly. So, if I understand this, I just wrote over that other mod and now it will look like Reed, correct? 

Next step is to update the arc, correct?

Edited by denbigh7