Custom Howard Finkle Calls

kevan1700

1 hour ago, kevan1700 said:

dont be afraid to think outside the box. 

I went through over 100,000 sound files and counting bringing you “Thank You Fink” which is in a box of its own.  im very active in my projects. 

Noticed you never left a like or even dropped a thanks.. Nice

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, 2K Live said:

I went through over 100,000 sound files and counting bringing you “Thank You Fink” which is in a box of its own.  im very active in my projects. 

Noticed you never left a like or even dropped a thanks.. Nice

1. did i not send you a big chunk of those files myself?

2. CUSTOM. LIKE PEOPLE HE NEVER ANNOUNCED. can you do kazuchika okada? ill take the whole post down if you can

3. Do you guys really care about likes? 

Edited by kevan1700

6 hours ago, kevan1700 said:

1. did i not send you a big chunk of those files myself?

2. CUSTOM. LIKE PEOPLE HE NEVER ANNOUNCED. can you do kazuchika okada? ill take the whole post down if you can

3. Do you guys really care about likes? 

1. You sent me svr 09 commentary files . . All files used in “Thank You Fink” we’re used from my ps1, ps2 and ps3 game  ISO’s. 

2.  I do create custom calls .. very well at that.  I Don’t recall the fink ever calling “the fiend bray Wyatt”

3.  To a creator,  a “like” shows your appreciation to a person that spent hours of their time to bring you something for FREE. . A thanks also goes a long way. I can’t believe I’m explaining this to you man

• Like 4
  • Corny 1

it was an oversight. i havent used your stuff yet. you came over here. I didnt know there was like competition or anything. im doing speech synthesis

and for the record, I reached out to you. and I sent you warzone, SVR 05, 07, 08, 10, attitude, SD2, and SYM. whether you chose to use them or not is on you. 

like of course i understand the purpose of a like but if Im actively trying to help with the project personally, what difference does it make?

45 minutes ago, kevan1700 said:

it was an oversight. i havent used your stuff yet. you came over here. I didnt know there was like competition or anything. im doing speech synthesis

and for the record, I reached out to you. and I sent you warzone, SVR 05, 07, 08, 10, attitude, SD2, and SYM. whether you chose to use them or not is on you. 

like of course i understand the purpose of a like but if Im actively trying to help with the project personally, what difference does it make?

I highlighted the contradictions in the quote.

as much as I appreciate you reaching out to me and sending me LINKS w/ svr commentary. but .....Attitude, sd2, Warzone, SYM are all rips directly to my ps3, and you know this very well which  I don’t understand why you even had to lie about that .

What’s more disappointing Is I showed you how to export it for yourself.

I’m not going to back and forth with you any longer . I’m cutting up 2 hours worth of Vince commentary  for people like you to leech, not support and take credit for something he didn’t contribute in. 

tenor.gif?itemid=13389513

• Like 2
  • Corny 1

My man. It was an oversight because I instantly dmed you and offered my assistance. 

I didnt lie. You chose not to use them. I ripped thoise myself. You beat me to it but I still did it. 

I'm trying to contribute and I'm the leech? Youre on my topic. 

I've made and submitted a few calls over the years myself. I was just gonna fill in the gaps, man. The more, the better. I don't see the necessity for all this.

I'm not competing with you. You're in your lane. Im in mine. Keep up the good work dude. Like seriously. Do u have any requests? Again. Speech synthesis. 

Edited by kevan1700

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...