Stairs & Announce Table Missing

PunchyLovhole

I recently just installed Abhilash's 2K15-2K18 arenas mod & am now getting an issue where the announce table & steel steps are missing randomly in different arenas. Would this be an easy change that I need to make in the misc_04 or the initposition files? Or could it be something else? 

Any help would be appreciated.

u r right...this problem maybe with the misc file...is ur misc file modded or the default??....if it is not modded according to the arena this type of issue can happen...pls make sure ur misc file is correct....and also try updating ur game to the latest version...updating is a great source of a fix

10 minutes ago, Zuper-Plextra said:

u r right...this problem maybe with the misc file...is ur misc file modded or the default??....if it is not modded according to the arena this type of issue can happen...pls make sure ur misc file is correct....and also try updating ur game to the latest version...updating is a great source of a fix

I had been using the misc_01 and 04 from Abhilash & made modifications to change some assets on arenas, so I tried reinstalling the modded misc files again. The issue still isn't fixed, the only thing that changed was ropes, posts, and aprons went back to vanilla.

The arena I've been testing on is Titavius' Smackdown '06, and I even opened the misc_04 of it and manually made sure my misc_04 matches it, but nothing fixes the missing stairs or announce desk yet.

8 hours ago, Zuper-Plextra said:

pls try the misc files from the downloaded mod

I tried, still nothing. I have several arena mods installed and re installed Abhilash's misc_01 and 04 again with no fix to the stairs & announce tables issue.

Also, I just realized I posted this in the wrong place, I'm using 2K19 not 2K20. Whoops lol

hmmm bro....this type of issues r really rare....try messaging some other modders here, they may know some fix... i am hearing about this issue first time....

16 hours ago, Zuper-Plextra said:

this is inaccurate. dont listen to this guy

@PunchyLovhole it is an issue with the initposition file. reinstall the initposition file which came in abhilash's mod, make sure to not install initposition files which come with other arena mods. the initposition from abhilash's mod MUST be edited in hex

6 hours ago, Zuper-Plextra said:

hmmm bro....this type of issues r really rare....try messaging some other modders here, they may know some fix... i am hearing about this issue first time....

its not rare. and if you are hearing about this for the first time, why are you offering a solution for something you dont know about?

Edited by mattfick
  • Yes! 1

58 minutes ago, mattfick said:

@PunchyLovhole it is an issue with the initposition file. reinstall the initposition file which came in abhilash's mod, make sure to not install initposition files which come with other arena mods. the initposition from abhilash's mod MUST be edited in hex

its not rare. and if you are hearing about this for the first time, why are you offering a solution for something you dont know about?

@mattfick i am sorry bro...i thought the issue maybe with the misc file....because various obj can be assigned into arena through the misc file...that y i thought the prob will be with the misc files

16 hours ago, mattfick said:

thanks for the reply. I decided to just do a clean install since I had some other issues going on as well. I'm gonna start with Abhilash's mod & do like you said for the initposition file.

2 hours ago, PunchyLovhole said:

thanks for the reply. I decided to just do a clean install since I had some other issues going on as well. I'm gonna start with Abhilash's mod & do like you said for the initposition file.

with his misc, you have to do it in hex, if youre in the 2km discord server, i posted a writeup how to edit the initposition in hex

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

Can you guys stop posting 19 questions in the 2k20 section

please tell me where is the  0000' string file in wwe2k20, there have many shdc files like  (EX-  97ED1B14BC036AE7.shdc)....

17 hours ago, Skeemo said:

please tell me where is the  0000' string file in wwe2k20, there have many shdc files like  (EX-  97ED1B14BC036AE7.shdc)....

2k20 doesnt have that. It's leftover files.

The strings for the characters are in the folder "SDB" in a file called "eng.sdb". Use SDB_Editor.exe that comes with CakeTools to edit

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pepsiguy2 said:

2k20 doesnt have that. It's leftover files.

The strings for the characters are in the folder "SDB" in a file called "eng.sdb". Use SDB_Editor.exe that comes with CakeTools to edit

thanks buddy....