Replacing DLC models with models from old games SVR 2011 Xbox 360

Xander

Hey everyone,

I've been fascinated in SVR modding ever since the old days when brienj's SVR 2010 mod was made, but have only been able to successfully add models to no model slots in the PS2 and PSP versions of SVR 2010 with nikethebike's editor because of its convenience and due to there being more resources for these versions. I was however able to replace Red and Green's models in the Xbox 360 version of SVR 2010 with a model from SVR 2008 and one from SVR 2009 with no issues whatsoever and used the SVR series editor by KG to change their names, stats, etc.

Now I want to add two models from SVR 2010 and one from 2009 into SVR 2011 by replacing existing wrestler's models due to me not wanting to start a fresh save and because its a heck of a lot less complicated. Now I did a test and tried to replace Dolph Ziggler's model with Shane McMahon's SVR 2010 NPC model to see if it would work, but every time the game would freeze when I went to him in the character select. I tried other models with no alternate attires or superstars threads attires since that might be what messed it up but still no luck. I know for the PS2 and PSP versions of SVR 2010, to import a model from SVR 2009 or SVR 2011, you would need to extract the 02.bpe and 08.bpe files from the SVR 09/11 model using X-packer, then inject them into the 02 and 08 slot of the SVR 2010 model to make them compatible. Is this the same case for the Xbox 360 version? Sorry that I'm such a noob, there's just no clear tutorials on how to do this for this version of the game specifically. Also I know you can replace the DLC models from the DLC files using Horizon or LeFluffie, but would I need X-packer to edit the names and stuff through the pofo catalog file, or could I simply just edit my save? I know the save is required to edit, but is the DLC pofo really necessary to edit too if I'm the only one using the custom DLC through my personal save? Also I heard that the newer versions of X-packer do not work with SVR 2011 DLC files, is this true? I would buy the latest version of X-packer, but if I really can't edit the SVR 2011 files, then I have no reason the buy it. I did have one of the older versions of X-packer from 2010 or 2011, but I lost everything on my PC, so I don't have it anymore and cannot find the older versions anywhere. If anyone knows where to find one of the old versions of X-packer (specifically version 8 since I heard that works with SVR 2011) please let me know where. 

I'm interested in replacing models from the Nexus DLC pack:

Wade Barrett replaced with SVR 2009 DLC Doink the Clown

David Otunga replaced with SVR 2010 NPC Tazz

Justin Gabriel replaced with SVR 2010 NPC Shane McMahon

I have the models and the DLC file, but would I just need the old version X-packer (or I'll buy the new version if it's confirmed to work with SVR 2011 DLC), Horizon or LeFluffie, and a save editor to edit the names (or maybe X-packer could just do it?)

10 hours ago, Zuper-Plextra said:

i don't think svr models r gonna work with the newer games....but still just give a try..i will also try to help u....

No I was talking about adding SVR 2009 and 2010 models into SVR 2011. I've seen people do it on here, so I just wanted to know how exactly I could make them compatible like how they did. And if I'm replacing the DLC models in a DLC pack, if I really need to edit the DLC pofo file to change the names, stats, etc. or if I could just edit my personal save to change them, since I'll be the only one using it.

First of all, all the SvR models are compatible with SvR 2011 besides the SvR 2007 ones for the PS3 version. SvR 2010 models will have a bruising issue that will occur after a while in a match which makes their bodies turn red. The SvR 2009 models have a shine issue which makes them really shiny in SvR 2011 but both of these problems can be fixed.

But you're probably missing the step with updating the arc file which is neccasary for the game to correctly load the files. You simply open the ch pac with X-Packer and then click "Update" and choose in your case since you want to replace a DLC character, the catalog_hd.arc inside the info folder. After that the game shouldn't freeze anymore.

1 hour ago, Xander said:

No I was talking about adding SVR 2009 and 2010 models into SVR 2011. I've seen people do it on here, so I just wanted to know how exactly I could make them compatible like how they did. And if I'm replacing the DLC models in a DLC pack, if I really need to edit the DLC pofo file to change the names, stats, etc. or if I could just edit my personal save to change them, since I'll be the only one using it.

then its gonna work....u just try importing svr 2009 models into 11...and try is it working or not

2 hours ago, justYn1893 said:

First of all, all the SvR models are compatible with SvR 2011 besides the SvR 2007 ones for the PS3 version. SvR 2010 models will have a bruising issue that will occur after a while in a match which makes their bodies turn red. The SvR 2009 models have a shine issue which makes them really shiny in SvR 2011 but both of these problems can be fixed.

But you're probably missing the step with updating the arc file which is neccasary for the game to correctly load the files. You simply open the ch pac with X-Packer and then click "Update" and choose in your case since you want to replace a DLC character, the catalog_hd.arc inside the info folder. After that the game shouldn't freeze anymore.

So would the new version of X-packer work for this or would I need a older version? I would buy the new version, but I heard it wouldn't work with the SVR 2011 DLC files. If it does indeed work then I'd buy it. Also would I open the dlc arc file in X-packer and update that or the ch.pac I'm replacing? Sorry for being such a noob, this stuff is really confusing to me lol...

23 minutes ago, Xander said:

So would the new version of X-packer work for this or would I need a older version? I would buy the new version, but I heard it wouldn't work with the SVR 2011 DLC files. If it does indeed work then I'd buy it. Also would I open the dlc arc file in X-packer and update that or the ch.pac I'm replacing? Sorry for being such a noob, this stuff is really confusing to me lol...

Doesn't matter which version you use. For SvR 2011 in general I would recommend the older one (8.1?) because if I remember correctly that one had the working Pofo editor for SvR 2011.

Like I said, you open the chXX_dlc02.pac, click "Update Arc" and then you choose from the info folder the catalog_hd.arc. That updates the arc.

rIJLUtj.jpg

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, justYn1893 said:

Doesn't matter which version you use. For SvR 2011 in general I would recommend the older one (8.1?) because if I remember correctly that one had the working Pofo editor for SvR 2011.

Like I said, you open the chXX_dlc02.pac, click "Update Arc" and then you choose from the info folder the catalog_hd.arc. That updates the arc.

rIJLUtj.jpg

Oh ok thanks! Do you happen to know where I can find version 8? Does it have to be purchased or is it freeware now?

15 minutes ago, Xander said:

Oh ok thanks! Do you happen to know where I can find version 8? Does it have to be purchased or is it freeware now?

If you search on Youtube something like "wwe svr 2011 x packer" you should find a couple videos that have that version linked in the description

3 minutes ago, justYn1893 said:

If you search on Youtube something like "wwe svr 2011 x packer" you should find a couple videos that have that version linked in the description

Ok cool thanks, also one more quick question. Would I need to extract the 02.bpe and 08.bpe files of the SVR 2009/2010 models then inject them into the 02 and 08 slots of a SVR 2011 model to make them compatible or could I simply just replace the models?

4 minutes ago, Xander said:

Ok cool thanks, also one more quick question. Would I need to extract the 02.bpe and 08.bpe files of the SVR 2009/2010 models then inject them into the 02 and 08 slots of a SVR 2011 model to make them compatible or could I simply just replace the models?

The Xbox 360 / PS3 models don't have a 02.bpe and 08.bpe. You can simply replace them. But I would always inject the pach archive which contains the model, textures etc. into one from SvR 2011 just to be sure.

Edited by justYn1893
  • Too Sweet 1

Ok thanks! I'll try this out soon. At this point, I don't really mind the bruising effects or shine, I just want them in the game and its a heck of a lot better than making caws of them. Also the Shane and Tazz models are NPCs and wear suits, so I doubt the bruising effects would even be a issue.

• Like 2