NEED HELP, MODDED WRESTLERS NAMES DISAPPEAREAD

JRah

I was working on adding modded characters to my game. That's when I noticed that the names disappeared for some one them. The characters are there with their moves, entrance etc., but in character select they are stuck on the bottom of the list with no names. How do I fix this? Please tell me I don't have to start again. Was working on it for hours. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

maybe the prob with ur strings...did u do something with them....but first say how u made ur mod...r u sure the necessary .bin files are present in ur wrestler .pac 

4 hours ago, JRah said:

I was working on adding modded characters to my game. That's when I noticed that the names disappeared for some one them. The characters are there with their moves, entrance etc., but in character select they are stuck on the bottom of the list with no names. How do I fix this? Please tell me I don't have to start again. Was working on it for hours. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Do you have the superstring installed through the  Custom Character Tools menu under INSTALL MODS ?

If you don't , install the mod then regenerate the chunk0.def file and relaunch your game

• Yes! 1

18 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Do you have the superstring installed through the  Custom Character Tools menu under INSTALL MODS ?

If you don't , install the mod then regenerate the chunk0.def file and relaunch your game

i think he might have not...may be ur idea can fix this....but actually problems like this r really rare...i was probs with muscle files but strings.. no

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, JRah said:

Thank you guys! I figured it out. I needed to paste the default Superstring into my pac/string/win. I lost some progress but now at least I know what to do. 

that sounds great....enjoyy bro