WWE 2k14 w modded characters from past games

Tik1800

I was playing WWE 2K14 the other day and I thought to myself how cool it would be to have all the extra characters from 12, 13, 15, and the rest of the last gen 2K games characters modded in to 2K14. Anyone know if a mod like that already exists? Even if it doesn’t I think it would be a great idea for a mod.

14 minutes ago, denbigh7 said:

I believe this is what you're looking for.

I seen that and I love that mod. I hope to get around to modding my Xbox 360 so I can play it. What I meant is like standard 2k14 but with added models of other superstars that didn’t make it like Kane 02’ or even Triple H 99’ imported into the game. But Wrestling Legends is definitely similar to that idea. Does the creation features still work on wrestling legends?

Some aspects of it do, some don't. For instance, CAW works great. I've added about 20 created wrestlers that weren’t in it already. I've also added mods, as I have a friend who has created wrestler mods for me (like Bruiser Brody, Abdullah, etc.). But to add mods, you have to write or replace them over someone in the game. 

Create a belt and create an areana were removed, however, in order to make space. That being said, I took the time to learn how to mod arenas and belts, and added some that weren't already in WL, such as the AWA belts and the UWF belts. Point being, this mod is incredible and can even be modified more to your own personal liking. Get your XBOX modded! I promise, you'll never tire of playing this game!

Edited by denbigh7
Misspell
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2

On 6/1/2021 at 12:02 AM, denbigh7 said:

Some aspects of it do, some don't. For instance, CAW works great. I've added about 20 created wrestlers that weren’t in it already. I've also added mods, as I have a friend who has created wrestler mods for me (like Bruiser Brody, Abdullah, etc.). But to add mods, you have to write or replace them over someone in the game. 

Create a belt and create an areana were removed, however, in order to make space. That being said, I took the time to learn how to mod arenas and belts, and added some that weren't already in WL, such as the AWA belts and the UWF belts. Point being, this mod is incredible and can even be modified more to your own personal liking. Get your XBOX modded! I promise, you'll never tire of playing this game!

Can you take pics of Bruiser Brody & Abdullah mods??  That's what's up.  Check out my topic in 2k14 Mods discussion about my Create A Superstar update.  I'm going to post more stuff tomorrow.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, XIII XHP said:

Can you take pics of Bruiser Brody & Abdullah mods??  That's what's up.  Check out my topic in 2k14 Mods discussion about my Create A Superstar update.  I'm going to post more stuff tomorrow.

Pics? Please. How about gameplay! 😁

• Too Sweet 1