SVR 2006 My Time Is Now Era Versión 1

theviper12

wwe-2005-cover.png

This Project Tries to Recreate as Faithful as Possible to the 2005 WWE Year, It is Based After the Draft Lottery 05

Includes:

Add New Superstars

Multiple Attires for Most of the Roster 05

New Opening

New Main Music & Theme Based in 2005

Download Fileshttps://www.mediafire.com/file/vq9ng296858tzhx

Download Savegamehttps://www.mediafire.com/file/27wp7iu6am3fi7r

Thanks to GreenArcher,KOFHƎRO77,Kodeine,MepsiPax,80las

Edited by rated_rko_2
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1

On 6/1/2021 at 7:24 AM, UnrulyM said:

Does this mod play well on PS2 on FreeMcboot i have a slim ps2

I don't know, since I have only tested it in the emulator

On 6/1/2021 at 7:24 AM, UnrulyM said:

Does this mod play well on PS2 on FreeMcboot i have a slim ps2

Unfortunately, I've tested this twice on my PS2 using FreeMCBoot and it doesn't work. It'll load the save data on my card and give me the "Now loading" screen with the WWE logo, but then it just goes to a black screen. This seems to be emulator-only.

7 hours ago, CAWs4Concern said:

Unfortunately, I've tested this twice on my PS2 using FreeMCBoot and it doesn't work. It'll load the save data on my card and give me the "Now loading" screen with the WWE logo, but then it just goes to a black screen. This seems to be emulator-only.

maybe it could be the intro, which is in more quality than the original ps2

as I do not have a ps2, it is difficult to know someone would have to remove the files from the movie folder and put the originals

Edited by rated_rko_2

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say that your mod has been such a blast. I am loving every second of it. Very much looking forward to version 2. Will you make a mod for SVR 2006 that tailors to the late 2005 through WrestleMania 22 time period too?

8 hours ago, jkd32332 said:

Just wanted to say that your mod has been such a blast. I am loving every second of it. Very much looking forward to version 2. Will you make a mod for SVR 2006 that tailors to the late 2005 through WrestleMania 22 time period too?

no, because not having the wm22 arena doesn't make much sense, I tried to use the one from 07 to 06 but it doesn't work correctly, so what I want to do is go to 07 and from there make the road to wrestlemania 22

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2021 at 5:48 PM, rated_rko_2 said:

no, because not having the wm22 arena doesn't make much sense, I tried to use the one from 07 to 06 but it doesn't work correctly, so what I want to do is go to 07 and from there make the road to wrestlemania 22

I understand what you mean. I have the WM 22 arena from 07 to 06, but you're right. It doesn't flow as correctly. However, I discovered that it fits perfectly for the Vengeance slot. For 07, I've done Road to WrestleMania 23 from Royal Rumble 2007 through WrestleMania 23, because all the arenas from 08 work perfectly in 07.

• 1 month later...
On 6/4/2021 at 10:02 AM, LuluBerrWinkle said:

How do you run this on PCSX2, Is there a tutorial video I can watch?

Well yeah you can look that up on your own or figure it yourself like we did 

On 6/5/2021 at 7:44 PM, rated_rko_2 said:

maybe it could be the intro, which is in more quality than the original ps2

as I do not have a ps2, it is difficult to know someone would have to remove the files from the movie folder and put the originals

Tested that out too going to try that 

• 2 weeks later...