WWAEW 20 YEARS OF WRESTLING [XBOX360][JOIN DISCORD FOR MORE INFO]

Fenix-ITA

I decided to create a server with all of my mods because it's much easier for me to manage them, if you could be interested just join the server and have a look

https://discord.gg/Rk3rnB9QHF

ALL THINGS I'VE DONE:

-Patched title update
-Made the superstar selection box full with main superstars (minipics) for both men and women!!
-Created and added minipics for superstar selection
-Added 160 dlc characters (max limit)
-Made some superstars texture mods (drew 21, reigns 21, becky 21, sasha 21, bayley 21, charlotte 21, trish last match 06 and doing more with time)
-Commissioned and added in the game 3 superstars (Asuka 21, Bobby Lashley and The Fiend)
-Added 100 caws (from smacktalks database + a lot new created/edited with different attires, especially AEW ones!)
-A-Z order for dlc characters and caws
-Added correct names
-Added 50 arenas from 98' to 2000+ and created AEW and divas ones
-Created and added renders for everyone (caws included)
-Created AEW belts and W.I.P. for other titles
-Created new background and logo
-Universe mode set
-Created ALL themes with proper audio level and set to every superstar (including caws)
-Created ALL titantrons for dlc, caws and tag teams
-Minitrons replaced
-Created teams both normal and universe mode (max game limit 70 teams)
-Assigned proper theme/minitron/titantron/entrance (based on base 2k14 entrances) to every superstar/team
-General fixes
-Fixed ALL wrestlers values
-Fixed moveset for all the most important characters (used original roster/movesets for the proper character and did some customs for many superstars but this is still a W.I.P., especially AEW needs to be done almost entirely)
-Created and added new logos/background for Universe mode
-Much more i can't even remember... My mod is bug free, the bugs you can find are the ones already present in the original game!

Maybe some future updates:

-Look if is possible to port some entrances from newer games

-Update something here and there including some attires

FINAL FULL PREVIEW:

These are some mods i made:

TRISH-PREVIEW.png
BECKY-PREVIEW.pngBAYLEY-PREVIEW.pngCharlotte-and-Becky-preview.pngSasha-and-Bayley.pngRoman-and-Drew.png

These 2 mods are commissioned (not made by me):

Untitled-1.png

-Thanks to ERI619 for The Fiend and OldAge03 for Asuka 21 retexture

Some caws preview (most of them have been updated in main and other attires from the pics below):

CAWS-1-LIST.pngCAWS-LIST-2.pngCAWS-LIST-3.pngCAWS-LIST-4.png

AEW-FEMALE-CAWS-PREVIEW.png

AEW-FEMALE-CAWS-PREVIEW-2.png

AEW-FEMALE-CAWS-PREVIEW-3.png

WWE-FEMALE-CAWS-PREVIEW.png

THANKS/CREDITS:
-Big thanks to Red Rooster
-Tekken for his programs
-Wrestling Legends
-The AGS
-ERI619 for The Fiend and Lashley
-OldAge01 for Asuka 21
-raps cuatro, Women's Mania, 4NJR 610, Maromba XP, Nicky WWE, Slipfan, MST3Claye, NickB, Metalhead, Dre41, Godflow, NCO, mrblacksheep for the caw morphing inspiration and some caws
-Everyone else that shared tutorials and/or mods/caws/stuff on smacktalks!
-If i forgot someone i'm sorry, reach me and i'll add you if you prove i used some of your material!

Please keep my thread clean, no spam or useless messages, thanks.

Edited by Fenix-ITA
  • Like 4
  • Too Sweet 3

Update #1 with full dlc characters (models already added) and renders, next one will be on the 100 caws when complete and fully rendered

Edited by Fenix-ITA
  • Like 1
  • Yes! 1

10 hours ago, Loco por Wrestling said:

nice!!!!!! just fix overall

I will fix it for all the 342 superstars in my game but later these weeks, doing 1 thing at time since it takes much much time ;)

10 hours ago, williambeatty said:

will you have modded entrances and moveset for the modded superstars for wwe 2k14?

As for entrances i plan to add the one already existing from wwe12 to 17 for the characters i added, or at least for the main ones! But it will be a long time thing since i want to fix many things before focusing on that like music, titantrons and overalls. Some superstars like the fiend will have advanced creations with ingame create entrance mode but like the others it will be a long time project.
About movesets well...my main goal is to start with a generic one for all the superstars added and then fix at least signature+finisher for them and complete set for the main superstars but this will be for sure the last thing in my list because doing movesets for 260 characters added...well...maybe some caws already have it done but they would still be like 180-200 to do so ;)
Anyway everything will be in the final project but it will require much much time since i'm doing everything alone

Edited by Fenix-ITA
  • Too Sweet 1

Finally all the 100 caws are set and done, missing only the pic but i will add them as last thing together with moveset because everytime i edit and resave one it disappear so for now i'll pass. Also i set the universe mode, it will be in one of my next video uploads, i set it like this:

-Smackdown 40 male from 2008 to current more or less
-Raw 40 male from 2008 to current more or less
Both have Draft on and 12 PPV
-NXT 43 male no Draft and 6 PPV (money in the bank, king of the ring, royal rumble, hell in a cell, elimination chamber, wrestlemania)
-Women's league 46 women no Draft 6 PPV (money in the bank, king of the ring, royal rumble, hell in a cell, elimination chamber, wrestlemania)

-SD Classic no Draft 50 superstars mixed from 95 to 2005 more or less 12 PPV classic together with Raw is War
-Raw is War no Draft 49 superstars mixed from 95 to 2005 more or less 12 PPV classic together with SD Classic

Every show has its own belts, the original game belts but recoloured for each show, even women's, top, tag and minor title etc
Created 50+ teams etc

Now working on themes and entrances for everyone...and after that it will be titantrons/superstar values :/ last thing movesets

Edited by Fenix-ITA
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

Dude I can help you with that, I do some renders in 2K14 style, just tell me what renders you need and I can contribute

MZusQZz.pngThere's a Franky Monet one, i did it a couple of days ago

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

3 hours ago, jvitorsantos05 said:

Dude I can help you with that, I do some renders in 2K14 style, just tell me what renders you need and I can contribute

Great job, help much appreciated, i pmed you my 100 caws list

Also if anyone else wanna contribute what i'd need at this point are titantrons and entrance moveset from wwe12 to 17 not already in 2014.

I'd like to put a new homescreen background as well (the one with the rock i mean) that represent well my project with the biggest stars from 98 to 2021 and a cool background, if anyone is good at that let me know.

Edited by Fenix-ITA

11 hours ago, jvitorsantos05 said:

How do you make the 2k14 render effect for pictures?  Do you do it in Photoshop??

On 6/24/2021 at 6:12 AM, XIII XHP said:

How do you make the 2k14 render effect for pictures?  Do you do it in Photoshop??

Please no spam here, ask these questions in pm or make the proper thread, thanks.

New background for the project created 😍

xnMqSyvA_545408B220210625180641182.png

UKheD8nJ_545408B220210625180743461.png

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Fenix-ITA said:

Please no spam here, ask these questions in pm or make the proper thread, thanks.

New background for the project created 😍

xnMqSyvA_545408B220210625180641182.png

UKheD8nJ_545408B220210625180743461.png

Nice, but you need to check if this background is in all languages

On 6/25/2021 at 9:22 PM, jvitorsantos05 said:

Nice, but you need to check if this background is in all languages

It should work for every language but if not i will fix it like i will have to do with strings for english language ;)

Edited by Fenix-ITA
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

wow, this mod looks amazing and the amount of sands is brutal, I don't have a good PC but I want to help in some way if you want, I can do some renderings or images of ring sides PS: Congratulations to Italy for the Euro Cup

Edited by leoarkham74
  • Like 1

Full roster finally here, everyone with proper theme/minitron/titantron/entrance (based on 2k14 base entrances for now)/render
Created max teams and repeated for universe mode since they are unlinked and assigned them same proper stuff like above
Values still to fix together with moveset

Edited by Fenix-ITA