WWAEW 20 YEARS OF WRESTLING [XBOX360][JOIN DISCORD FOR MORE INFO]

Fenix-ITA

Found a way to add another 15 regular models without removing any game function! (because i use create arena and create belts) so that will bring the total roster size to 357! And now it's game limit because if i add even 1 more the game doesnt start.

I decided to completely rework my project thanks to this, i will rework part of the roster and will include 40+ AEW best stars (models+caws), will make aew banners for universe mode, plus i'm looking with a friend to add the aew titles. I will also remake all or part of the renders with graphic effects. This will take time but it's gonna be really really good 😃

Looking at hollywood hakeem project i had the curiosity to add myself other mini pic to male and female box  when picking a character and i managed to understand how to do it and i did it! Full box for males and all dlc and regular women to box screen.

Some early previews:

2021090115161345.png

2021090115161829.png

2021090323581451.png

Edited by Fenix-ITA
  • Like 2

• Fenix-ITA changed the title to WWE 2K14 MOD+AEW EXPANSION W.I.P. [XBOX360 BY FENIX-ITA]
14 hours ago, MKKHAN said:

Any new update bro

Hey mate, yes, i totally reworked the roster and made it A-Z for dlc/caws etc but i need to make 20-30 caws and it will take much time, i will do that in the next days.
I also made a bit of space among created arena so i will create all aew arenas (dynamite, rampage, all aew ppv and maybe a couple for womens)
I also managed to add the most superstars i could and in total they should be 356 considering dlc + caws, unfortunately wasted a couple of days with trial and errors to reach the limit.
Also i reworked the logo and the background according to the rework
Etc.
I will make a video preview of the new full roster even though i'm still creating caws like i said

Its a huge huge rework and it will take time to finish but everyday i add a piece

2021091720000293.png

2021091719193529.png

Edited by Fenix-ITA
  • Like 1

• Fenix-ITA changed the title to WWAEW 20 YEARS OF WRESTLING [XBOX360][W.I.P.]
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Fenix-ITA changed the title to WWAEW 20 YEARS OF WRESTLING [XBOX360][JOIN DISCORD FOR MORE INFO]
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Hola amigo vos saves como instalar PAC model de wwe para PS3 esque puse a Maryse 12 al 13 pero cuando elijo el personaje queda cargando y no avanza saves por que será