How to add renders to mods

KJStyles

Hello,

Can anyone please help in adding renders to mods? I have checked everywhere but only found tutorials for WWE2K19 which are not compatible with WWE2K18.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you,

KJ

20 hours ago, KJStyles said:

Hello,

Can anyone please help in adding renders to mods? I have checked everywhere but only found tutorials for WWE2K19 which are not compatible with WWE2K18.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you,

KJ

Hi,

I don't think it was figured out at the time. Adding renders to mod slots was figured out sometime after 2k19 was released and we realised then the hash string is different in 2k18. 

You can use CCT 2018 to overwrite Renders of existing Superstars. It doesn't support adding them, however. That was a new feature added in CCT 2019. Even where it would be possible, tool makers rarely tend to back port features added in the latest versions of tools for older games, as it's just too time consuming and often they don't play these older games anymore themselves so it isn't really worthwhile.

It would be possible in theory, but one would have to figure out the hash used by WWE 2k18 first and then write a tool for it if one doesn't want to do it manually.

So no, it isn't easily possible right now in practice.