My wwe universe journey

Space Demon

The undefeated streak of finlay and swagger continues as everyone trying to end it ends up in a hospital but not everyone

Has done it hurricane with his losing streaks and aj styles's debut on smackdown hurricane decided to team up

With some guys zack ryder mike knox and vance archer when this team first showed up together the losing streak

Finally ends of the hurricane starting his winning streak on smackdown meanwhile knox and archer had other plans

In a tag match between ryder and hurricane vs hardyz mike knox showed up to betray hurricane and ryder meanwhile

Zack ryder because archer betraying him costed his 1th contender match for intercontinental championship

Part 2

Hurricane ryder then beaten up knox and archer in backstage archer through a table and knox through a vending machine archer and knox then split up only ryder and hurricane are left after a few weeks later of wrestling hurricane with zack ryder finally got a chance to defeat jack swagger

Swagger and hurricane had the greatest match ever swagger low blowed hurricane then goes near the announce table and opens one of tables then hurricane springboards onto swagger and sends swagger himself through the table afterwards swagger gets up and delivers another low blow to hurricane and kicks him after that he a grabs hammer then smashes hurricane with it then grabs a bell but hurricane steals it and hits him with the bell then swagger gets the bell back he goes for the bell grapple and finally sends hurricane in the ring and goes for a pin but ryder had seen enough as soon as the ref starts counting ryder grabs a chair and hits swagger with it 4 times then hurricane steels swagger's finisher and used it in swagger himself then he goes for the pin and successfully beats swagger but finlay attacks him from the back and swagger gets up and both beaten up hurricane ryder tries to stop them but ended up getting hit by the same chair he used on jack

To be continued...

Edited by Space Demon
I'll keep editing it as the story in my universe continues

• 8 months later...

Nice work Space Demon i love your ideas towards smackdown versus raw 2011 universe mode and how you make it sound like a very interesting story or what sounds like an actual live episode. If you have more i suggest keep going on this idea its brilliant.