HOW TO CREATE NEW YOBJ FILES. IS IT POSSIBLE?

Mach3

4 hours ago, xdwin_10 said:

How to create a new yobj file. is it possible to create new YOBJ files

hi,

it’s possible but you will need the latest version of XREY to create new yobj’s. It’s also not a free tool.

• Thanks 1

On 5/16/2021 at 9:01 PM, BlindedByTheGrace said:

hi,

it’s possible but you will need the latest version of XREY to create new yobj’s. It’s also not a free tool.

yehh thats the problem

but guys i recently made roman reigns 2021 mod with updated textures and i made the pac files correctly but when i ran the game at wwe 2k19 homescreen the game crashed. i cleared my arc file and regenerated def file.. but i don't know the prob

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, xdwin_10 said:

yehh thats the problem

but guys i recently made roman reigns 2021 mod with updated textures and i made the pac files correctly but when i ran the game at wwe 2k19 homescreen the game crashed. i cleared my arc file and regenerated def file.. but i don't know the prob

This is probably something to do with the pac file itself, the compression used when rebuilding, what objects you added to the pac file. The game will crash if it can't read the data in the file. 

Also did you modify any other files before you started experiencing these crashes?

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

This is probably something to do with the pac file itself, the compression used when rebuilding, what objects you added to the pac file. The game will crash if it can't read the data in the file. 

Also did you modify any other files before you started experiencing these crashes?

yess bro..i fixed the issue but i added a beard in 2716 but not it is not showing up in game. i also added the beard textures in 000A archieve

Edited by xdwin_10