Cant replace trons

2richluhjaay

i replaced andrade trons with motor city machine guns by changing their “ss” files to andrade then dragging them to their respective places then i rebuild def.. but in game they don’t display it just shows the arena movie what did i do wrong

15 hours ago, 2richluhjaay said:

i replaced andrade trons with motor city machine guns by changing their “ss” files to andrade then dragging them to their respective places then i rebuild def.. but in game they don’t display it just shows the arena movie what did i do wrong

I'm thinking if it only shows the arena movie, you might have to edit his moveset file in Data Editor? Or, at least look at what you have set. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2021 at 3:30 PM, 2richluhjaay said:

Did you rename their IDs inside the files as well or just the file names? If not, you'll have to do so, too.

It would probably be easier if you just took the .bk2 videos if you have them and inject them via CCT (you can also add tron videos there without replacing existing ones and can then assign them with Data Editor).