HELP! Can't find entrance music in create an entrance

CuddlyCorey

Example

So, I know how to set up a modded character's entrance video to work, using Wrestleminus. 

But, in the example above, how do you get certain character's (in-game or modded) to appear in the entrance music menu? I don't even see any of the in-game legends in there, like The Rock or Eddie Guerrero, etc. 

Is it just me? 

6 hours ago, CuddlyCorey said:

Example

So, I know how to set up a modded character's entrance video to work, using Wrestleminus. 

But, in the example above, how do you get certain character's (in-game or modded) to appear in the entrance music menu? I don't even see any of the in-game legends in there, like The Rock or Eddie Guerrero, etc. 

Is it just me? 

The entrance themes  for in-game superstar should be listed in create entrance? Did you modify the cae_item.pac file?

Names for mods will not be listed since we can't add music to the game without replacing.

1 hour ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

The entrance themes  for in-game superstar should be listed in create entrance? Did you modify the cae_item.pac file?

Names for mods will not be listed since we can't add music to the game without replacing.

I have modded my cae_item_p30.pac using this tutorial for adding entrances. 

It worked great. I now see my created mod (Ethan Page) in the menu when I select a titantron in create an entrance. 

But, when I try and select a music entrance (in the create a tag team entrance)...I don't see the character's music .

I don't even see The Rock, or Austin, or any of the original "legends" in the listings. Just the regular basic music lists like 80s, 90, candies, and the original names of the in-game characters. 

I'm wondering if I did something to remove them? Are they even in that "tag team" menu list? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CuddlyCorey said:

I have modded my cae_item_p30.pac using this tutorial for adding entrances. 

It worked great. I now see my created mod (Ethan Page) in the menu when I select a titantron in create an entrance. 

But, when I try and select a music entrance (in the create a tag team entrance)...I don't see the character's music .

I don't even see The Rock, or Austin, or any of the original "legends" in the listings. Just the regular basic music lists like 80s, 90, candies, and the original names of the in-game characters. 

I'm wondering if I did something to remove them? Are they even in that "tag team" menu list? 

They are in the tag team menu list.

It seems to me some of the data in the cae_item.pac file you modified to add titantrons is corrupt. The listing data  in create entrance is read from this file.This issue occurs often when using wrestleminus to edit the cae_item.pac file. 

Can you upload the cae_item.pac  file you modified  and post a link so I can take a look at the data ?

Just now, BlindedByTheGrace said:

They are in the tag team menu list.

It seems to me some of the data in the cae_item.pac file you modified to add titantrons is corrupt. The listing data  in create entrance is read from this file.This issue occurs often when using wrestleminus to edit the cae_item.pac file. 

Can you upload the cae_item.pac  file you modified  and post a link so I can take a look at the data ?

Sure! But, umm...How do I do that? LOL

Figured it out. 

Here's my cae_item_p30.pac p30

and my cae_item.pac https://drive.google.com/file/d/1he3p0dxmoEGMbCIdzPawwr9O-n1lZ6y0/view?usp=sharing 

31 minutes ago, CuddlyCorey said:

Sure! But, umm...How do I do that? LOL

Figured it out. 

Here's my cae_item_p30.pac p30

and my cae_item.pac https://drive.google.com/file/d/1he3p0dxmoEGMbCIdzPawwr9O-n1lZ6y0/view?usp=sharing 

I have tried both cae files you send and all the names show up. 

Are these the ones you modified with the titantron data ?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

I have tried both cae files you send and all the names show up. 

Are these the ones you modified with the titantron data ?

The only file I have ever touched/opened/edited was the p30 file. Using that video link, I added Ethan Page into the list, so I could select his titantron video, for a tag team with Scorpio Sky. 

So, I go into create a tag team, look for Ethan Page, under entrance video, and his name is there. 

But...when I go to select an entrance music, not only is Ethan Page not selectable...I don't even see any of the legends in the game either, or any of my other modded superstars names. 

It's weird. 

WAIT! I think I know what I did wrong. 

I don't use the legends in my Universe or in the game. I remember using CCT and Data Editor to make them all managers in my game. 

Could that be the reason someone like The Rock or Andre aren't showing up in the menu list in the create an entrance? 

4 minutes ago, CuddlyCorey said:

The only file I have ever touched/opened/edited was the p30 file. Using that video link, I added Ethan Page into the list, so I could select his titantron video, for a tag team with Scorpio Sky. 

So, I go into create a tag team, look for Ethan Page, under entrance video, and his name is there. 

But...when I go to select an entrance music, not only is Ethan Page not selectable...I don't even see any of the legends in the game either, or any of my other modded superstars names. 

It's weird. 

Ethan page will not be listed in music since entrance music uses a different file. The data you added is for titantrons only.

Listing names for music is pointless as we can't add music to the game without replacing. You inject your theme into one of the misc names like Legend 1, 80's etc and select that in game.

Can you try to see it it works now with this cae_item-p30

https://mega.nz/file/0FQjQYqY#tK_roCMpQNxosquWDggHMzMGNsv2IEFvazv62Im-5wo

1 minute ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Ethan page will not be listed in music since entrance music uses a different file. The data you added is for titantrons only.

Listing names for music is pointless as we can't add music to the game without replacing. You inject your theme into one of the misc names like Legend 1, 80's etc and select that in game.

Can you try to see it it works now with this cae_item-p30

https://mega.nz/file/0FQjQYqY#tK_roCMpQNxosquWDggHMzMGNsv2IEFvazv62Im-5wo

Okay, I'll give it a shot. 

Thanks for the help and your time!