tag teams issues with 2k19, and questions

rudoggy

I have seen people say that you can inject tag teams using cheat engine.

So lets say i download demolition ax and smash. Using the game i stick them in a tag team, and assign caw My Fuji as manager.

Even through i assign them a tag team through the game, the tag team doesnt show on their stat page, but Mr Fuji still shows as a manager.

I seem to be able to have a match with them as a team, but fuji wont show as a manager, and i cant assign him.

Do you have to make ALL tagteams that involve a modded character with cheat engine? Like even a temp tag team i am going to use for one single match?

What about a tagteam that is a mod character and a caw?

I have some experience with injecting mods using cct, but have not used cheat engine at all.

I have read other posts on tagteams, but not with my questions.

Thanks for any help, or pointing me to a post that helps.

You can use Data Editor's Tag Team and Stable Editor to create your Tag Teams and inject them via CCT, no need to use cheat engine, unless you want to inject them for Universe mode. Still, you can use Data Editor to edit them more comfortably.

Note that you can inject more teams than are dispayed/editable in the game, although the game will recognize them as a team with all the settings you input in Data Editor

To get a manager auto-selected with the team, I think you'll have to assign the same manager as primary (and perhaps only) manager to each member of the team.