How to edit attires created by Data Editor

motorhead

Hey guys,

I found this awesome community recently but I'm extremely new to modding - WWE 2k19 is the first game I have ever attempted to mod - so do excuse me if this is a rather inane question.

I am trying to edit some attires for The Godfather, so I have opened the Alternate Attire Unlocker, found an unassigned slot and changed number of attires to 2. I've applied and saved the pac file and I can see the second attire in game which is labelled as 'Attire 2'. However, when I attempt to edit this attire in game it will only create an Alt. Attire upon save, using up a CAW slot.

Is there anyway I can edit this Attire 2 so it doesn't use a CAW slot? I was thinking I could maybe edit this attire, save it as the alternate attire in game and somehow import this alternate attire as Attire 2 in Data Editor and then delete the custom superstar data. I have tried reading the helpful guides but I cannot find anything relevant to this query.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Data Editor only unlocks additional attires to be selectable in the menu. The actual attire isn't included, unless it's a hidden one.

You'll have to install a chXXXYZ.pac file that contains the model of the wrestler/attire which you downloaded or that attire so it shows up (note that most mods/attires aren't usable in creation suite, though). Read the Installing Mods and Modding FAQ Wiki pages for more information.

• Like 1