jsfb files

ibsarp

16 hours ago, ibsarp said:

hi i wanted to ask if anyone knows how to open jsfb files 

Hi,

These are data files. You open them using a hex editor like HXD.

23 minutes ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi,

These are data files. You open them using a hex editor like HXD.

thx for replay i tried that but i asked just to know if there is easier way to work with them or do u have a link to tutorial or any thing that can help me with that i am tryin to add a titantron to 2k20 

2 minutes ago, ibsarp said:

thx for replay i tried that but i asked just to know if there is easier way to work with them or do u have a link to tutorial or any thing that can help me with that i am tryin to add a titantron to 2k20 

Titantrons aren't in that format. That's for other gfx like minitrons, wall,apron and ramp gfx. TItantrons in 2k20 are in bk2 format . 

There isn't any tool created for working with jsfb files or any tutorial since there really is very little modding done for 2k20. 

Replacing titantrons is easy since its the same bk2 format like other games, but replacing other gfx and injecting them back using caktools is the tricky part since the formats are slightly different. 

1 minute ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Titantrons aren't in that format. That's for other gfx like minitrons, wall,apron and ramp gfx. TItantrons in 2k20 are in bk2 format . 

There isn't any tool created for working with jsfb files or any tutorial since there really is very little modding done for 2k20. 

Replacing titantrons is easy since its the same bk2 format like other games, but replacing other gfx and injecting them back using caktools is the tricky part since the formats are slightly different. 

i mean i am trying to open CAE_TemplateDataLists.jsfb ,EntranceListData.jsfb i know i can replace but i don't want that and i have change gfx for bobby lashly it is the same just extract the bk2 file from pacs file in wwe 2k19 mods in wwe 2k20 the gfx file are bk2 

14 minutes ago, ibsarp said:

i mean i am trying to open CAE_TemplateDataLists.jsfb ,EntranceListData.jsfb i know i can replace but i don't want that and i have change gfx for bobby lashly it is the same just extract the bk2 file from pacs file in wwe 2k19 mods in wwe 2k20 the gfx file are bk2 

Ah I see what you mean.

Those are plain data files that can only be modified using HxD. There is no easy way around modifying that data or any tool created to open them. 

You can only create a tool when you understand how the data is formatted and its much different to 2k19 and previous games, as unlike previous games before 2k20 where the data is arranged from top to bottom, the lowest value entries are at the bottom  in 2k20 files .

Truth it, there hasn't been much work done on figuring out the data in those files and any form of experimentation, mainly due to experienced modders not really that enthusiastic about modding 2k20.

The cae template data list file is so much different to 19 and will take some Hex editing experience to make changes to the file.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Ah I see what you mean.

Those are plain data files that can only be modified using HxD. There is no easy way around modifying that data or any tool created to open them. 

You can only create a tool when you understand how the data is formatted and its much different to 2k19 and previous games, as unlike previous games before 2k20 where the data is arranged from top to bottom, the lowest value entries are at the bottom  in 2k20 files .

Truth it, there hasn't been much work done on figuring out the data in those files and any form of experimentation, mainly due to experienced modders not really that enthusiastic about modding 2k20.

The cae template data list file is so much different to 19 and will take some Hex editing experience to make changes to the file.

thx bro i spent the whole day searching for a way i was doing modes but like 2012 and just lift wwe games and like 2 months ago i  played 2k20 and i like the graphic that what i like more than other idk

i know madders don't give much of interest in it because of bugs and with last updates it sill have bugs 

but i think trying to modding 2k20  will be like an early way to modding 2k22  

and like couple of minutes ago  i found someone saying that's he found some pointers jsfb files i think i will message him see if it can help with what i am doing 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ibsarp said:

thx bro i spent the whole day searching for a way i was doing modes but like 2012 and just lift wwe games and like 2 months ago i  played 2k20 and i like the graphic that what i like more than other idk

i know madders don't give much of interest in it because of bugs and with last updates it sill have bugs 

but i think trying to modding 2k20  will be like an early way to modding 2k22  

and like couple of minutes ago  i found someone saying that's he found some pointers jsfb files i think i will message him see if it can help with what i am doing 

Also take note you will also need the 2k20 string file as each data is linked to the string name ID of each character.