Help with modded superstar's edited attire...

CuddlyCorey

Hi all! (waves) 

Okay, so I downloaded a great mod for Omos by JoeMashups. 

I found out that I could edit him in creations, and I changed his attire. I guess, since it was a "WWE Superstar" instead of a Created one, the changes I made, created an "alt attire" in the created superstars section. 

Now, when I select Omos, it gives me the option of Attire 1 or Attire 2. 

My question is the 2nd attire (the one I made) has a generic render now, instead of the "real life" render I have for Omos in his normal attire. 

How do I get a render into that 2nd attire? Is it possible? 

5 hours ago, CuddlyCorey said:

Hi all! (waves) 

Okay, so I downloaded a great mod for Omos by JoeMashups. 

I found out that I could edit him in creations, and I changed his attire. I guess, since it was a "WWE Superstar" instead of a Created one, the changes I made, created an "alt attire" in the created superstars section. 

Now, when I select Omos, it gives me the option of Attire 1 or Attire 2. 

My question is the 2nd attire (the one I made) has a generic render now, instead of the "real life" render I have for Omos in his normal attire. 

How do I get a render into that 2nd attire? Is it possible? 

Hi, No its not possible as it's a CAW alternate attire. The game generates a render which is stored in the game's save data .

The only way is to use an external paid tool (kg971 PC Trainer) which can swap the generated  render loaded into memory with a real image.

5 hours ago, BlindedByTheGrace said:

Hi, No its not possible as it's a CAW alternate attire. The game generates a render which is stored in the game's save data .

The only way is to use an external paid tool (kg971 PC Trainer) which can swap the generated  render loaded into memory with a real image.

Well, sheet. 

Thanks for the info/reply. :)

Just as an aside to that, I actually purchased that Trainer, specifically so that I could add renders to my CAWs and it turns out it won't work on a modded save file anyway.

It's a shame KG is the only guy in the world smart enough to have been able to figure out how to do it!