WWE 2K17 opens so late after cleaning chunk_cache.bin

erhangaming543

Hello, i have a problem. Im cleaned chunk_cache.bin and game opens so late. PLS help me. 

Edited by erhangaming543

That's normal. The only thing you can do to improve startup times with mods is install your OS and game on a fast SSD, add more System RAM, a faster CPU, a faster Video card. But even then, load times with mods (depending on how many you have installed) will be rather long.

15 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

That's normal. The only thing you can do to improve startup times with mods is install your OS and game on a fast SSD, add more System RAM, a faster CPU, a faster Video card. But even then, load times with mods (depending on how many you have installed) will be rather long.

It takes too long even when there is no mod at all.

I haven't installed the mod yet. I will install less mod.

Edited by erhangaming543

It doesn't matter. The game needs the content of the chunk file to speed up startup. But you need to clear it to use mods. Thus the game will always load very slowly if you want to use any mods. Only better hardware can speed things up (but it's still slow).

6 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

It doesn't matter. The game needs the content of the chunk file to speed up startup. But you need to clear it to use mods. Thus the game will always load very slowly if you want to use any mods. Only better hardware can speed things up (but it's still slow).

You are right. Thank you for answer :)