On 9/4/2021 at 6:51 AM, Banshee said:

Wait until someone makes a new tutorial. A problematic person had made the tutorial, now he deleted it cause he got canceled, lmao.

haha,

I'm guessing thats the one by Alex lynch linked in your sticky post? Because I can see the video now but when I followed the instructions the new mods (Jeff hardy & John Cena)don't show up in game?

The caketools seem's pretty easy to use but should I be importing the modded files into the games original bakedfile.CAK (under the respective character folder) instead of importing into the template bakedfile06?

Edited by jd24

On 9/5/2021 at 3:19 PM, jd24 said:

haha,

I'm guessing thats the one by Alex lynch linked in your sticky post? Because I can see the video now but when I followed the instructions the new mods (Jeff hardy & John Cena)don't show up in game?

The caketools seem's pretty easy to use but should I be importing the modded files into the games original bakedfile.CAK (under the respective character folder) instead of importing into the template bakedfile06?

Yup, it's him. No, don't import them into the default CAKs, I'm making a new tutorial by the end of the week, stay tuned.

On 9/5/2021 at 3:19 PM, jd24 said:

haha,

Here's a modding tutorial I just made: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkHqtViq4mY

• Like 2

• Banshee changed the title to Banshee Mods: Riddle RK-Bro, Goldberg SummerSlam '21, John Cena '21 & more
  • Banshee changed the title to Banshee Mods: Seth Rollins SmackDown '21, Kevin Owens "Relentless", Riddle RK-Bro, Goldberg SummerSlam '21, John Cena '21 & more
1 hour ago, Green77 said:

Will this work for the ps4 version if I dump the game?

No idea how 2K20 files work on PS4, you could try it tho, be careful not to brick your console.

On 8/22/2021 at 6:15 AM, LW2021 said:

can you make brock return new look

Just uploaded it. Enjoy!

• Banshee changed the title to Banshee Mods: Adam Cole NXT '21, Brock Lesnar and Seth Rollins SmackDown '21, Kevin Owens "Relentless", Riddle RK-Bro, Goldberg SummerSlam '21, John Cena '21 & more
  • Banshee changed the title to Banshee Mods: Jinder Mahal RAW '21, Brock Lesnar and Seth Rollins SmackDown '21, Kevin Owens "Relentless", Riddle RK-Bro, Goldberg SummerSlam '21, John Cena '21 & more
4 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Sorry but I don't see Adam Cole preview as the title suggests?

My bad, I forgot to remove it, there was a misunderstanding between myself and the maker of the underwear textures. The mod won't be available anymore. Title fixed.

• Like 1

• Banshee changed the title to Banshee Mods: Keith "Bearcat" Lee, Drew McIntyre RAW '21, Ruby Riott '21, Jeff Hardy RAW '21, Bianca Belair, Big E (WWE Champion), Alexa Bliss SummerSlam '21, Brock Lesnar, Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens "Relentless", Riddle, John Cena...
On 9/15/2021 at 2:56 PM, Banshee said:

My bad, I forgot to remove it, there was a misunderstanding between myself and the maker of the underwear textures. The mod won't be available anymore. Title fixed.

how do u change names sdb ' file its not english  language '  pls tell me

• Banshee changed the title to Banshee Mods: Drew McIntyre, Rey Mysterio, Sasha Banks, Seth Rollins & more released!
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/22/2022 at 10:40 PM, tobiokg77 said:

Hello Banshee. Thx for the beautiful mods they work all and they are pretty great. Can you make Apollo, Sami and Nikki ASH?

Thanks for the support, I might make them, but no promises, I'm gonna focus on WWE 2K22 in the foreseeable future.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...