Banshee

Banshe Mods: John Cena MITB '21, Finn Bálor SmackDown '21, Drew McIntyre MITB '21 released!

Recommended Posts

LW2021

can we start from shinsuke nakamura king attrie and i will making textures for you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Burnitdown_yt

I wanted to know how do we install that new john cena mod, it has default attire file but not in "ch" pac file format ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Burnitdown_yt

I'm asking for wwe 2k19

I wanted to know how do we install that new john cena mod, it has default attire file but not in "ch" pac file format

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Burnitdown_yt

Can you guys help me with this small issue

Whenever I try to start wrestleminus its asking me for a 2KXX file, where is this file located ?? I just need to open this to start wrestleminus for the first time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rhapso
1 hour ago, Burnitdown_yt said:

I'm asking for wwe 2k19

I wanted to know how do we install that new john cena mod, it has default attire file but not in "ch" pac file format

this is wwe2k20 page

Banshee is something wrong with John Cena mod R2eyf3x.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Banshee
34 minutes ago, Rhapso said:

this is wwe2k20 page

Banshee is something wrong with John Cena mod R2eyf3x.png

Damn, thanks for pointing it out. Just skip the entrances for now, until I make a fix! 

1 hour ago, Burnitdown_yt said:

Can you guys help me with this small issue

Whenever I try to start wrestleminus its asking me for a 2KXX file, where is this file located ?? I just need to open this to start wrestleminus for the first time

Stop spamming. This is not a 2K19 thread, nor a help thread. Go to the dedicated section of the forum.

Edited by Banshee
  • Yes! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Burnitdown_yt

I'm new to this forum so I didn't know! I'll check the 2k19 forum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Banshee
4 hours ago, Rhapso said:

this is wwe2k20 page

Banshee is something wrong with John Cena mod R2eyf3x.png

Hey bud, I fixed it and edited some other stuff, go redownload it! 

9StA9nh.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rhapso
7 hours ago, Banshee said:

Hey bud, I fixed it and edited some other stuff, go redownload it! 

9StA9nh.jpg

yay!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LW2021

banshee make fish and kyle solo attrie and i have textures

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Banshee
15 hours ago, Skeemo said:

wonderfull work banshe....

Thanks mate!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.