Any mod tutorials for PS3

Confidenceshipper6

On 4/23/2021 at 4:28 PM, dstroy86 said:

Wow dude you don't have to be negative I was just trying to find help maybe next time try being less of an ass

@Confidenceshipper6 was trying to get some help but you decided to hijack it and ask your own questions, who's being an ass here?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Red Rooster said:

@Confidenceshipper6 was trying to get some help but you decided to hijack it and ask your own questions, who's being an ass here?

@Red Rooster & @dstroy86 Both of you calm the heck down! Don't start a controversial fight around here, You guys are starting to act like those toxic Shippers from the MHA fandom. Red Rooster, You are right to defend my post, but responsing them savagely won't do anything, and as for you dstroy86. Don't try to act like you started this topic when It was me! You need help too Go start your own then.

Edited by Confidenceshipper6

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2021 at 7:10 AM, Confidenceshipper6 said:

Guys. I want a tutorial on how to mod the PS3 version of WWE 2K14. I've created some CAWs and Logos so far and I'm sometimes lazy to waste too much time on making CAWs and logos there. I even jailbroken my PS3 to add but I couldn't cuz of a complicated reason that is not very easy to explain. So is there a mod tool or any Inserters for the PS3 version of WWE 2K14. If so LMK. 

But don't tell me to use tools/show any tutorials for the XBOX 360 Version!!! Cuz I'm not an XBOX user and I don't have an XBOX 360!!! I'm a PS user!!!!

Anyways this is me in and out.

this is for the ps3 version 

On 5/8/2021 at 5:10 AM, williambeatty said:

this is for the ps3 version 

Thanks but first. I want a superstar model file. I wanna start importing with Jeff Hardy 1st

UPDATE: I found one which was made by a guy named Archer

Edited by Confidenceshipper6

• 1 year later...
On 7/31/2022 at 9:08 PM, Confidenceshipper6 said:

Sort of. I guess, cuz I just got myself an XBOX 360.

cool but what does the xbox have to do with importing logo onto ps3images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJOtN4qprXDDT6eJtvEqm