How to edit Wrestler Names in the string file

noobmodder

Tools you need:

- WrestleMinus

- Tool to clear the Chunk0.arc (CCT, WrestlePlus, whatever you prefer)

And as always: Make backup copy of the files you modify!

As you maybe know there a "preset" Wrestler name in the string (or Super String) file.

Let's take the super String and the Name Tito Santana for example.

Open the String_win.pac with Wrestleminus and selet the @00000000 unter that number-letter combination that fits to you games language version. (I explained in my how to edit loading screen guide, how to find it)

Let's say you want to change the name into "El Matador" Tito Santana. Search for the Name (The Hex Ref 5CDD to checl if you found the correct name, but there should only be one Tito Santana, anyway)

Edit the name and sace th file. Clear the Chunk0.arc rund the gane and check if it worked.

Even if "El Matador" Tito Santana has more character than Tito Santana, but it would fit. I can't guarante that it works for every name, without the need to use a Hex Editor. But it should work by just using WrestleMinus.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Question! How i know the Hex Ref of each Superstar?
Example: If i search for Goldust, appears multiple items with his name, which one changes what in the game?

• 10 months later...