Ho do I mod Call Names? Is there a tutorial?

eplate2

I'm having trouble finding any tutorials on how to mod announcer call names for wrestlers during their entrance. I need to edit the pofo of every single mod i have so that each wrestler can go against one another or wrestler with one another. Because of this, I feel it's a good opportunity to edit each call name if possible. Can someone help point me in the right direction?

What exactly do you need? Exchange a wrestlers name for another? Overwriting the default annaouncing with a different file?

Wrestlers that are not included in the game don't have an announcing (there are exceptions, thought, like the Natural Disasters or Hulk Hogan)

There is a way to add ring announcing for them that squaredcirclefan explained, but that requires some more or less complicated work with the HexEditor.

The Audiofiles for the ring announcing (Jo Jo) are located in the file ra_m.pck in the directory WWE2k19\sound

Sorry if I got you wrong, but as I said I am not sure what you aim for.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2021 at 12:15 PM, eplate2 said:

I'm having trouble finding any tutorials on how to mod announcer call names for wrestlers during their entrance. I need to edit the pofo of every single mod i have so that each wrestler can go against one another or wrestler with one another. Because of this, I feel it's a good opportunity to edit each call name if possible. Can someone help point me in the right direction?

Edited by CyberOcelot
  • Thanks 1