ADDED .OBJ ARE NOT SHOWING UP IN ARENA.

Mach3

I am planning to create 2019-20 smackdown live. with update textures.

but i added a new .obj to the arena but that obj is not showing up in arena.

i added the new .obj to the smackdown live stage. but its not showing on arena

please help me figure out the prob

Edited by xdwin_10

4 hours ago, mattfick said:

how did you add it? do you have any screenshots?

i added the .obj files to a yobj file and compressed it using oodle tools. and i injected back to the correct file... even the modded file size was less than the default arena file....

2 hours ago, xdwin_10 said:

i added the .obj files to a yobj file and compressed it using oodle tools. and i injected back to the correct file... even the modded file size was less than the default arena file....

what tools did you use to add the obj to the yobj?

2 hours ago, xdwin_10 said:

i actually took the yobj from other game mod

im asking how you added it to the arena. what tools did you use? you wont get any help unless youre specific how you did something because chances are you didnt do it properly

1 minute ago, mattfick said:

im asking how you added it to the arena. what tools did you use? you wont get any help unless youre specific how you did something because chances are you didnt do it properly

i used to oodle tools to compress the .yobj file and reinjected it using the pac editor to the correct file.. 

1 hour ago, xdwin_10 said:

i used to oodle tools to compress the .yobj file and reinjected it using the pac editor to the correct file.. 

what file did you inject to?

7 hours ago, mattfick said:

what file did you inject to?

dude i compressed 0000.yobj file to oodle and injected the compressed file into the 0000.oodle file in the pac file of arentrance.pac

5 hours ago, RandyBJC said:

I'm curious.. which file is the correct file to inject to? I am learning. 

Thanks Matt

arentrance file

3 hours ago, xdwin_10 said:

dude i compressed 0000.yobj file to oodle and injected the compressed file into the 0000.oodle file in the pac file of arentrance.pac

can you be more specific? what yobj did you take from what file? did you take the textures as well?

22 hours ago, mattfick said:

arentrance file

can you be more specific? what yobj did you take from what file? did you take the textures as well?

dude in 2020 smackdown live u could see a curved-horn like structure in the stage of smackdown live... so i took that yobj file from titavius smackdown live as he has that obj... 

31 minutes ago, xdwin_10 said:

dude in 2020 smackdown live u could see a curved-horn like structure in the stage of smackdown live... so i took that yobj file from titavius smackdown live as he has that obj... 

and when you took the yobj from titavius' smackdown, you know its the same object?

• Like 1

On 4/8/2021 at 10:25 AM, mattfick said:

and when you took the yobj from titavius' smackdown, you know its the same object?

yess i am sure that it is the correct obj

5 hours ago, xdwin_10 said:

yehh ok. but bro can u explain me why mods crash when the file size is more

i dont think the file size being greater will make your game crash, its actually HOW you inject, what tool you use, and the compression you choose. you have given very little detail about how you got to the point you are at, have not provided any screenshots, very little specification, you most likely wont find the help you seek unless you are more specific

7 hours ago, mattfick said:

i dont think the file size being greater will make your game crash, its actually HOW you inject, what tool you use, and the compression you choose. you have given very little detail about how you got to the point you are at, have not provided any screenshots, very little specification, you most likely wont find the help you seek unless you are more specific

bro how to send screenshots in this. there r no browsing button's for choosing the picture... and i use pac editor to inject the file. and i use oodle compression with the level 5

4 hours ago, xdwin_10 said:

bro how to send screenshots in this. there r no browsing button's for choosing the picture... and i use pac editor to inject the file. and i use oodle compression with the level 5

just take the yobj, inject as zlib with pac editor