Request: SvR 09 DLC Package 1 and 2 for PlayStation 3.

Becca

14 hours ago, Holot said:

the iso file will do just fine, no need to install it twice

Thanks again for sharing and explaining everything! BTW, what program did you use to split .iso into 4Gb chunks in a way that made PS3 read them from flash drives or external HDDs? It saves a lot of space having games like that, but very few PlayStation 3 games are small enough to fit into one file, getting PS3 discs in my country was always a pain so I just downloaded almost everything on hard drive.

In case people don't know, the .iso has to be in parts because PS3 only reads Fat32 external drives natively, and that file system doesn't support files larger than 4Gb on portable media, it IS possible to make PS3 read NTFS, and I even moved a 8Gb pkg onto its HDD from a NTFS flash drive, but that required using a third party file manager's special mode, and even that only allowed to copy file to HDD, not to read directly... so it's way simpler to just load files from FAT32 drives that PS3 recognizes instantly when you plug them into USB port.

Edit: Used PS3 ISO Tools with updated 7zip .dll and makeps3iso to make isos, and also Bruteforce to resign all-unlocked save to Australian release, it worked!

Edited by Kasumi

• 4 weeks later...

Okay....wow. So, I'm not going to lie, I completely forgot about this thread till I was reminded a few days ago.

So, to update, I got the Australian copy, and it works with the Australian DLC. I think I've since backed up the DLC files as well as the game data extracted from the disc, but it was months ago and I have no memory of how to do that. Thankfully, it's a Google away, but as for extracting update data, I imagine that can be done via starting the game or highlighting it to check for updates and thus not be needed, right?

Either way, if anyone at all can explain to me or show me how to turn the files in question to pkg(minus the ISO files, anyway) files, it'd be much appreciated. I'll try to find time to get it done, but don't expect anything to happen immediately, please.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To let y'all know, I'm working on a mod that makes all the DLC characters playable (including hidden The Godfather model) as well with the correct announcing, commentary and all that. Just want to save everyone the annoying hassle to get the DLC to work.

6Qg0vAr.png

cdO3MP8.png

NOuZ4qL.png

• Like 2

9 hours ago, BigChrisOmega said:

looks good so far but whats with the dissapearing models?

Made the screenshots using an emulator. Everything works fine on console

Not sure, got some problems with the save but might just release it without one. Only thing that really has to be done by yourself is to make the Bushwhackers a tag team, giving The Godfather his entrance motions & making his moveset.

On 2/16/2022 at 8:40 PM, CSDX said:

Okay....wow. So, I'm not going to lie, I completely forgot about this thread till I was reminded a few days ago.

So, to update, I got the Australian copy, and it works with the Australian DLC. I think I've since backed up the DLC files as well as the game data extracted from the disc, but it was months ago and I have no memory of how to do that. Thankfully, it's a Google away, but as for extracting update data, I imagine that can be done via starting the game or highlighting it to check for updates and thus not be needed, right?

Either way, if anyone at all can explain to me or show me how to turn the files in question to pkg(minus the ISO files, anyway) files, it'd be much appreciated. I'll try to find time to get it done, but don't expect anything to happen immediately, please.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Beq5UmW7a_WutGC1_3PFVNMv3smuVMV_?usp=sharing
aussie iso

Wait, did they removed the DLC from the Australian PS store as well??? Can't find them there

Ι have the European version of the game on PS3 and I want to play the DLC there. 

Edited by Asapas

On 5/18/2022 at 10:58 AM, Asapas said:

Wait, did they removed the DLC from the Australian PS store as well??? Can't find them there

Ι have the European version of the game on PS3 and I want to play the DLC there. 

apparently. It disappeared from my system... justYn1893 save is our only hope

Let's hope the game will accept it, but I have no idea how will we install it. I have a PAL version of the game but as I am a noob I don't know what to do with this file. Hope we will get some kind of guide or something 

Edited by Asapas

No worries guys. Figured out the save problem and now it'll even include everything unlocked, NPCs unlocked and obviously the DLC characters playable. Just a few things left to do like giving the legend DLC characters their actual titantron and such.

• Like 1

Great news! I have absolutely no idea about those tools, or how to implement the saved game into the PS3 game,  so when you upload it, please post a guide, or something to help with these. What you are doing is absolutelya mazing!! 

Edited by Asapas

Small update: faced an issue with the save that I've used with everything already unlocked, the DLC characters didn't have their entrances and obviously so didn't all the NPCs. Tried a lot by editing the save but couldn't get them to work, so what I have to do now is to make a new save and have to unlock everything by myself. Can't tell how long it'll take, but maybe if anyone has the KG SvR Save Editor he could unlock everything in my save. Otherwise everyone gotta be a bit more patient but well it could be worse.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Asapas said:

Aren't there any cheats to unlock them all in game? 

Nah, only some cheats to unlock a couple characters and attires but not for everything

So, I guess we will wait it out, since you cannot fix it :/ . Anyway what you are doing is amazing and I am looking forward to be able to implement it into my PS3 game