Request: SvR 09 DLC Package 1 and 2 for PlayStation 3.

Becca

yes we did, I found a link on the web and edited the param.sfo, created an iso and Big Chris Omega bought the dlc in the australian ps store and shared the account!, which only works with this iso, that I'm uploading right now but I don't have a really good connection so It will be ready by tomorrow. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_tve6ieIWpRVnVHVjliX2Y5U1E?resourcekey=0-bwnalydzhGJsg1w6bNRDXw

the folder game was here, you should download each of the .rar and extract it, then with param.sfo.editor look for the param.sfo in PS3_GAME change the ID to BLES00360, save it and replace the original, and create an iso with PS3 ISO TOOLS

then update the game

Edited by Holot

The folder link works, but the 3 files just tell me

You need access

Ask for access, or switch to an account with access. Learn more

I sent request with note "from Smacktalks"

Also, is there a way to enable DLC for offline game by replacing files? My PS3 isn't connected to internet.

Edited by Kasumi
added question

19 minutes ago, Kasumi said:

The folder link works, but the 3 files just tell me

I sent request with note "from Smacktalks"

Also, is there a way to enable DLC for offline game by replacing files? My PS3 isn't connected to internet.

oh sorry, I don't think so, the thing is we tried several things and only the official dlc worked

9 minutes ago, Kasumi said:

SO what is needed in steps, this ISO in 3 parts is already edited?

I download it, extract it, install official DLC, and then need to log online and update the game?

yes, not even an extraction is needed, just put the 3 files in PS3ISO, first update then install dlc

1 hour ago, BigChrisOmega said:

how to you use an iso.0 file?

Holot said to

just put the 3 files in PS3ISO

You put isos there, either on dev_hdd0 directory or on flash drive (if they're smaller than 4Gb), I never tried using split Isos on PS3 will try and post back what if can get it to work. Right now I have European version of the game in folder but only third DLC got activated (it had only costumes), first two were the problem

Edit: yes, that way to run game works, game sees .iso from a FAT32 flash drive, but can't activate DLC, the

"My WWE > roster editor > Download Data" menu is grayed-out. That is the thing that unlocks DLC content

hey, Holot, or anybody else who got it working, can you zip up and upload contents of your savegame where DLC was already activated?

It's "/dev_hdd0/home/00000001/savedata/BLES00360_SAVE" replace 00000001 with your id (I have CFW so it's default)

Cause I managed to make the third update (Santa costumes for Kelly & Maria, masked Kane etc.) working before by downloading someone else's BLES00361 save (Europe), but never the first two packs that have bonus wrestlers. And BLES00360 is Australian version that doesn't have uploaded saves

Edited by Kasumi
Update

2 hours ago, Kasumi said:

Holot said to

You put isos there, either on dev_hdd0 directory or on flash drive (if they're smaller than 4Gb), I never tried using split Isos on PS3 will try and post back what if can get it to work. Right now I have European version of the game in folder but only third DLC got activated (it had only costumes), first two were the problem

Edit: yes, that way to run game works, game sees .iso from a FAT32 flash drive, but can't activate DLC, the

"My WWE > roster editor > Download Data" menu is grayed-out. That is the thing that unlocks DLC content

hey, Holot, or anybody else who got it working, can you zip up and upload contents of your savegame where DLC was already activated?

It's "/dev_hdd0/home/00000001/savedata/BLES00360_SAVE" replace 00000001 with your id (I have CFW so it's default)

Cause I managed to make the third update (Santa costumes for Kelly & Maria, masked Kane etc.) working before by downloading someone else's BLES00361 save (Europe), but never the first two packs that have bonus wrestlers. And BLES00360 is Australian version that doesn't have uploaded saves

to use the dlc we have to use BigChrisOmega PSN account or take out these pkg idk how

2 hours ago, Holot said:

to use the dlc we have to use BigChrisOmega PSN account or take out these pkg idk how

Didn't you activate it somehow with his account data? If you have them activated in your game, save it, and zip your save, and we'll see if it works on other people (saves are not tied to accounts - I could easily use saves from GameFAQs, but activation data is inside the save, if I understand correctly).

Edit: I think I was mistaken about save. The activated DLC is in the game data folder. Not GAMES, but game, singular. Where data is located.

If it's possible, please upload the "dev_hdd0\game\BLES00360" with DLC already activated, I got it to work on US version on the emulator, from another thread. On a fresh save (RPCS3 finds real PS3 saves corrupted for some reason, we need to decrypt them in Bruteforce but that's off topic here).

Edited by Kasumi

Just went through the steps that Holot said, and can confirm it 100% works. All the DLC is there, but the only bad thing is that you have to do a new save I think since there isn’t a game save for the Aussie version that I’ve seen with everything unlocked

1. Download and extract the 27 BLES00360 files to usb drive. If there’s a password required it is vnsharing.site

2. Look in the PS3_GAME folder and edit the param.sfo in the param sfo editor application, change the ID to BLES00360 and replace the original param.sfo with that 

3. Download the 3 iso files to ur usb drive seperate from BLES00360 files u already downloaded

4. Turn on PS3 and go to file manger/mmOS in multiman, copy the BLES00360 extracted folder that should be in dev_usb000 and paste into GAMES section on dev_hdd0

5. In dev_hdd0, you should see a section that says PS3ISO. Copy and paste the 3 iso files from dev_usb000 into that. 

6. Go to main menu on multiman and there should be 2 SVR 2009s under games (3 if you have American disc like me). Click X on the one that says just HDD underneath it, not the one with both HDD and ISO. Download the pkg update that Holot sent, then start the game after it takes u out of multiman to make sure it works, should be a new save data

7. Log into or create Australian PSN account then go to PS Store under SvR 2009 there should be 3 add ons. Download them on that account. After they download start up the game on that same account to make sure the DLC characters/attires are there. 

8. Switch users from the Australian PSN to ur main account then start up the game from ur main account. All the DLC characters should be there and save it on ur main account. 

Sorry for the long message, this is pretty much an expanded version of Holot’s message if anyone needs it

Edited by Garrie24
  • Too Sweet 1

So no way to just copy paste files with DLC already activated without going online?

What do we need to do to get online with CFW without getting banned, just SEN Enabler and PSNPatch or I need special settings in MultiMan?

And how do I make Australian account on non-Aussie PS3? Sorry am noob.

Edit: Figured out, made Australian account, logged into the store and... the game shows "Add to cart" instead of download for Roster Update 1 & 2. I have done all previous steps, edited param.sfo and copy-pasted the ISO onto PS3.

Edited by Kasumi

18 hours ago, Kasumi said:

So no way to just copy paste files with DLC already activated without going online?

What do we need to do to get online with CFW without getting banned, just SEN Enabler and PSNPatch or I need special settings in MultiMan?

And how do I make Australian account on non-Aussie PS3? Sorry am noob.

Edit: Figured out, made Australian account, logged into the store and... the game shows "Add to cart" instead of download for Roster Update 1 & 2. I have done all previous steps, edited param.sfo and copy-pasted the ISO onto PS3.

If you made an Australian account it should have prices on the 2 updates. I just bought an PSN AU card from the Playasia site and redeemed the code so I could buy and download the updates.

1 hour ago, Kasumi said:

Wait so this entire guide was for buying them? O.o

Anyway, why have two copies of the game installed, ISO and on hdd, which one should be deleted? It takes double the space.

No u don’t have to buy them, you can ask me or BigChrisOmega for our Australian psn logins and just download them from the download history on the store. 

Not sure about the the two copies, I just kept both so I wouldn’t mess anything up. I start the game up using the HDD one instead of the ISO though. 

34 minutes ago, Garrie24 said:

No u don’t have to buy them, you can ask me or BigChrisOmega for our Australian psn logins and just download them from the download history on the store. 

Not sure about the the two copies, I just kept both so I wouldn’t mess anything up. I start the game up using the HDD one instead of the ISO though. 

If I get it installed, I can try to see which of the installs is needed for work, I figured out the way to quickly swap between PSN-enabled online PS3 with blocked CFW calls and a FTP one that lets me upload and replace stuff directly on PC. Sent you a private message!

I also got working DLC for 2010 and 2011, that was way easier since the packs were uploaded separately as .pkgs, but if someone needs those and can't find them, I can PM the link. They're easy to Google though.

16 minutes ago, Kasumi said:

If I get it installed, I can try to see which of the installs is needed for work, I figured out the way to quickly swap between PSN-enabled online PS3 with blocked CFW calls and a FTP one that lets me upload and replace stuff directly on PC. Sent you a private message!

I also got working DLC for 2010 and 2011, that was way easier since the packs were uploaded separately as .pkgs, but if someone needs those and can't find them, I can PM the link. They're easy to Google though.

the iso file will do just fine, no need to install it twice