Request: SvR 09 DLC Package 1 and 2 for PlayStation 3.

Becca

On 12/24/2021 at 4:52 AM, j3trko said:

I Just Read That The DLC Is Shared And I Do Have The DLC's. Maybe I Can Help You. In Exchange I Only Need Paige DLC Files For WWE 2K15 PS4. I Really Need These Files. Someone Has Them Files? Thank You.  

Proof:

Y2J.png

Ted-Jr.png

Please share the PKG of those DLC we have been looking for it for more than two years. Unfortunately there is no Paige DLC for WWE 2K15 on PS4 even the version that Dump made does not have DLC yet :(

4 hours ago, Holot said:

did it work? I have the BLES version so it still won't work for me sadly, I tried to convert SvR 2010 from BLES to BLUS but the Stone Cold DLC still didn't work so I guess that is useless

I downloaded j3trko's files, But I can't get it to work at all! We'd need them in pkg form maybe?

Stone cold DLC was US only so you will have to download a svr 2010 us version, but once you do that it should work fine! Worked for me at least!

Also after looking into the svr2009 stuff a bit I found what the pkg files for the first 2 updates should be called here

https://serialstation.com/titles/BLES/00360

With them being (BLES00360_00-DLCCLG0000000001) Roster Update 1 & (BLES00360_00-DLCCLG0000000002) Roster Update 2

Also in that link you can see the free update we all seem to have is the free dlc 3 update, so unless we can turn j3trko's files into pkg forms & try that?

Otherwise I have no idea what else to do as we need those 2 roster updates pkg's for the wrestlers to work it seems?

15 hours ago, NITRORY said:

I downloaded j3trko's files, But I can't get it to work at all! We'd need them in pkg form maybe?

Stone cold DLC was US only so you will have to download a svr 2010 us version, but once you do that it should work fine! Worked for me at least!

Also after looking into the svr2009 stuff a bit I found what the pkg files for the first 2 updates should be called here

https://serialstation.com/titles/BLES/00360

With them being (BLES00360_00-DLCCLG0000000001) Roster Update 1 & (BLES00360_00-DLCCLG0000000002) Roster Update 2

Also in that link you can see the free update we all seem to have is the free dlc 3 update, so unless we can turn j3trko's files into pkg forms & try that?

Otherwise I have no idea what else to do as we need those 2 roster updates pkg's for the wrestlers to work it seems?

I tried to do pkg files just with the j3trko folder, with that method that gives you 3 files and it still didn't work, at least on RPCS3, gonna try in PS3 now, the download data button was unlocked but it still didn't work

1 hour ago, Holot said:

I tried to do pkg files just with the j3trko folder, with that method that gives you 3 files and it still didn't work, at least on RPCS3, gonna try in PS3 now, the download data button was unlocked but it still didn't work

tried some other things but nothing on PS3, guess this is it for me, I couldn't even unlock the download data thing,,  I hope someone finds another way, I'd really like to play with Doink lol

8 hours ago, Holot said:

Reading back on some of the earlier threads here, j3trko's DLC files seem to be the Australian version of them since they were the only way left to get the DLC a few years ago, So maybe since the DLC is AUS we need the AUS version of the game for it to work?

And hey at least you made some progress with the download data being unlocked I guess!? if you still have the 3 pkg folders do you mind uploading them? I have no idea how to turn the folders into pkg form lol

I just thought of something, back when i bought my wwe all stars dlc it wasn't on the us store so i made a Hong Kong psn account but i had the us game but since i had save data for the us version i had the dlc ill try to link a video that may help if someone were to buy the dlc 

10 hours ago, NITRORY said:

Reading back on some of the earlier threads here, j3trko's DLC files seem to be the Australian version of them since they were the only way left to get the DLC a few years ago, So maybe since the DLC is AUS we need the AUS version of the game for it to work?

And hey at least you made some progress with the download data being unlocked I guess!? if you still have the 3 pkg folders do you mind uploading them? I have no idea how to turn the folders into pkg form lol

Nope, in the RPCS3 picture and in the shared folder you can see BLUS, which means that it's from USA.

Also the main pkg appears as damaged in PS3 :(

9 hours ago, Holot said:

Nope, in the RPCS3 picture and in the shared folder you can see BLUS, which means that it's from USA.

Also the main pkg appears as damaged in PS3 :(

Ah crap my bad I forgot it said that in the folder! Damn I guess it being damaged is why even though you had the green unlocked data thing it still wouldn't work I guess?

I found this website listing the DLC for a few countries but it just takes you to the PS store which says they aren't available to purchase anymore!?

https://psdeals.net/au-store/add-ons/24802#add-on

17 hours ago, BigChrisOmega said:

I just thought of something, back when i bought my wwe all stars dlc it wasn't on the us store so i made a Hong Kong psn account but i had the us game but since i had save data for the us version i had the dlc ill try to link a video that may help if someone were to buy the dlc 

Tried this method as well just there now and it works great for getting the wwe all stars dlc, SVR 09 isn't available unfortunately! No option even for it!?

11 hours ago, NITRORY said:

Ah crap my bad I forgot it said that in the folder! Damn I guess it being damaged is why even though you had the green unlocked data thing it still wouldn't work I guess?

I found this website listing the DLC for a few countries but it just takes you to the PS store which says they aren't available to purchase anymore!?

https://psdeals.net/au-store/add-ons/24802#add-on

Tried this method as well just there now and it works great for getting the wwe all stars dlc, SVR 09 isn't available unfortunately! No option even for it!?

I'm not at home for a couple of days, but j3trko told me that he extracted the key files in devhdd0, you could try that (if you have the american version on RPCS3)

i might try something here in the next few days ill try to buy the wwe svr 09 dlc from the au store and if it works ill put the account details in this post so everyone can go to the dl history on the account and download it

update 1 has been installed waiting on update 2

they are both installed

nothing

but i hope its because i don't have the game in the au reigon

Edited by BigChrisOmega

update: i know why i couldn't get the dlc, unlike other games the dlc for 2009 doesn't unlock when you download it, you have to download the data. so my hunch is that because i don't have an au copy of the game but have the au dlc it isn't reigestering