Request: SvR 09 DLC Package 1 and 2 for PlayStation 3.

Becca

Hello,

I've posted on two ongoing topics about this, currently awaiting a response and I want to make a post of my own incase my replies aren't seen. I'm wondering if anyone has PS3 PKG files that feature Roster Update 1 and 2 for WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2009. 

Many thanks.

5 hours ago, ArturoSmaglia said:

I'm looking fot it as well

Seems to be awfully hard to track down. I've had some false hope through dead links sadly. I'll let you know if I manage to find any in the future. Hopefully somebody is kind enough to drop them one day. 🙏 

I'm also looking for them, but also the SVR 2010 Stone Cold DLC for PS3 and for all the DLC to be EUR/PAL region, because I've been trying to find files for the full WWE PS3 games online but only managed to find the European versions of them, interestingly enough.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, justYn1893 said:

With PSNstuff y'all can download the DLCs. In the comments of this Reddit post there is a download link.

Thanks, I'll take a look! Hopefully it has what I need on there.

7 hours ago, CSDX said:

I'm also looking for them, but also the SVR 2010 Stone Cold DLC for PS3 and for all the DLC to be EUR/PAL region, because I've been trying to find files for the full WWE PS3 games online but only managed to find the European versions of them, interestingly enough.

I forgot he was DLC for SVR 10 tbh, I might try and hunt that one down next. Someone out there will hopefully have the files for it.

4 hours ago, ArturoSmaglia said:

Thank you justYn but there's only the DLC02 which I already have

No it's both DLCs. If you download it and extract the PKG you can see there gonna be the ones from Roster Update #1, Evan Bourne, Ted DiBiase, Masked Kane etc. and Roster Update #2 with the legends.

6 hours ago, RebelTDM said:

I forgot he was DLC for SVR 10 tbh, I might try and hunt that one down next. Someone out there will hopefully have the files for it.

You can download the Stone Cold DLC for SvR 2010 with PSNstuff as well.

Edited by justYn1893
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, justYn1893 said:

No it's both DLCs. If you download it and extract the PKG you can see there gonna be the ones from Roster Update #1, Evan Bourne, Ted DiBiase, Masked Kane etc. and Roster Update #2 with the legends.

You can download the Stone Cold DLC for SvR 2010 with PSNstuff as well.

Is there any way to fix the Download button being greyed out? I've restarted the game several times to nothing. I've not done anything wrong for it to happen, have I? 

Update: After basically reinstalling the game, I used a copy of the DLC from PSNPatch just to click the Download button to unlock only Maria, Kane and Kelly Kelly. DiBiase and the legends are still locked. Have I made some sort of mistake?

Edited by RebelTDM

6 hours ago, RebelTDM said:

Is there any way to fix the Download button being greyed out? I've restarted the game several times to nothing. I've not done anything wrong for it to happen, have I? 

Update: After basically reinstalling the game, I used a copy of the DLC from PSNPatch just to click the Download button to unlock only Maria, Kane and Kelly Kelly. DiBiase and the legends are still locked. Have I made some sort of mistake?

Hey my friends, I thought I was the only one still looking for the classic WWE games.
Last month I hacked my play station with HEN, it's fantastic
together with a store called LatinShop
So my dream was to have the complete WWE saga on my ps3 including the ps2 games.
I found almost all the dlcs of the WWE collection 2000-2017
I am also missing the dlcs of
SVR 2009 Roster update 1 and 2
SVR 2010 Stone Cold
WWE All Stars
WWE 2K15 Paige DLC and Hogan Pack (2 Hogans) (i have the others dlcs)
Do you have it?
But at this moment I found this page with add-ons
https://psndl.net/packages?filter=title&order=asc&search=smackdown
I download the one from SVR 2009 but I have all the DLC wrestlers blocked (only a gray icon appears, not his photo)

I can only use the clothes of divas, kane, mvp and edge.
I read about it, and I have only downloaded the free dlc, that is, Pack 3, only the online. we need pack 1 and pack 2 :(
Well for the other friend who asked if he has the ps3 jailbreak he can use the games whether he is European version or US version, I have the 2k16 in European version and it works.
Now in that page that the link, I found the dlc of SVR 2010 Stone Cold, but in US version, and my game is in European, so I will install the game in US version with the hope that it works.

so friends let's help each other if I get the links I will publish them and if not then help me too. regards

24 minutes ago, GeorgeFX said:

Now in that page that the link, I found the dlc of SVR 2010 Stone Cold, but in US version, and my game is in European, so I will install the game in US version with the hope that it works.

so friends let's help each other if I get the links I will publish them and if not then help me too. regards

SvR 2010 Stone Cold DLC was US only, that's why.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2021 at 5:36 PM, justYn1893 said:

oh ok, but I still have the grey button that doesn't allow me to download them

Okay, so, I've done some research kinda, and someone on here just opted to buy the DLC through the Australian PSN store, cause that's the only way to get that DLC currently(until July 2nd, anyway). Now, normally, Europe and Australia share the PAL region code so you'd think they'd share the same PAL version of SVR 09, right?

Nope.

Instead, THQ had TWO PAL versions made, and the only ISO for it available online is the Europe-specific version. Even the ones labeled as the Australian version are actually the Europe-only version(with one copy having Japanese or Korean text in the title when you highlight the game, for some reason).

So, I extracted the DLC from my PS3 and bought an Australian copy of WWE SVR 2009 for PS3 on eBay(I made sure to confirm the disc had the right titleID, as well), and it'll arrive by the end of May. I'll then extract the ISO and, once I figure out how to set up the DLC I extracted as a pkg form(not sure if it'll need a rap file, mind you), I'm going to make both available on a dl site. No passwords, no keys to enter on Mega if I choose that, no adlfy links, just a straight download for the stuff for modded PS3s.

I'm going quite far just to play the DLC on my PS3.

• 1 month later...

I think we need the update pkg files for svr09

download the updates first then download the dlc and maybe that'll work???

Thats what i had to do with other WWE games like WWE 13, WWE 12, etc.

On 4/13/2021 at 11:35 PM, CSDX said:

Okay, so, I've done some research kinda, and someone on here just opted to buy the DLC through the Australian PSN store, cause that's the only way to get that DLC currently(until July 2nd, anyway). Now, normally, Europe and Australia share the PAL region code so you'd think they'd share the same PAL version of SVR 09, right?

Nope.

Instead, THQ had TWO PAL versions made, and the only ISO for it available online is the Europe-specific version. Even the ones labeled as the Australian version are actually the Europe-only version(with one copy having Japanese or Korean text in the title when you highlight the game, for some reason).

So, I extracted the DLC from my PS3 and bought an Australian copy of WWE SVR 2009 for PS3 on eBay(I made sure to confirm the disc had the right titleID, as well), and it'll arrive by the end of May. I'll then extract the ISO and, once I figure out how to set up the DLC I extracted as a pkg form(not sure if it'll need a rap file, mind you), I'm going to make both available on a dl site. No passwords, no keys to enter on Mega if I choose that, no adlfy links, just a straight download for the stuff for modded PS3s.

I'm going quite far just to play the DLC on my PS3.

Hopefully your idea works, it nags the living heck out of me that the DLC shows but is unplayable. I've only just decided to start looking into the games DLC again

On 5/20/2021 at 7:43 PM, EZIO999WRLD said:

I think we need the update pkg files for svr09

download the updates first then download the dlc and maybe that'll work???

Thats what i had to do with other WWE games like WWE 13, WWE 12, etc.

I'll give this a try, hopefully it works. I think I had to do this method with WWE 2K14. If there's any update with people getting the current pkg files working, let me know please. I'm probably just making a huge rookie mistake knowing my luck.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I Just Read That The DLC Is Shared And I Do Have The DLC's. Maybe I Can Help You. In Exchange I Only Need Paige DLC Files For WWE 2K15 PS4. I Really Need These Files. Someone Has Them Files? Thank You.  

Proof:

Y2J.png

Ted-Jr.png