2k19 hangs when editing a show

rynebrandon

So, I just brought my save game to a new computer. I went to edit a show I had created on the previous computer. When I click on the transition style, I get a red circle in bottom right hand corner that glitches in and out and the game hangs until I close the program.

I tried doing a clean install and the problem went away. However, once I re-established a previous backup save, the problem returned. I deleted all the shows, thinking maybe one of the files might be corrupt, but the problem continues. I deleted all my unused images and the problem continued.

I can edit arenas and wrestlers without a problem. Is this a known issue? I can't edit existing shows. I can't create new shows. It only happens for the show loading videos and the transitions, so it appears to be related to how the game is treating video, but I can't figure out what exactly the problem is. I tried the same thing on a different computer with the same problem. I loaded an older save and I have the same problem. 

Does anyone have any insights?