Install mod on caws slot with WRESTLE+

rBr

Hi guys I've a question. From @pozzum 2K19 Memory Sheet I see that there are even the CAWLess slots available, Now, I have some caw downloaded from CC., including a Ciampa. If i inject the Ciampa's Mod on Ciampa's caw, it will work? Or it will this change something to the other caws?

More in general, if i decide to split my caws (for example 50 mod and 50 caw) this will ruin my save file? There are few wrestlers that I have as caws that I want just replace in the same slot with a mod, Is this safe and possible to do with WRESTLE+?

Hi guys I've a question. I know that maybe this is not the right topic, but in the others no one replys so..I'm sorry :D My question is,

From Pozzum's 2K19 Memory Sheet I see that there are even the CAWLess slots available, Now, I have some caw downloaded from CC., including a Ciampa. If i inject the Ciampa's Mod on Ciampa's caw, it will work? Or it will this change something to the other caws?

More in general, if i decide to split my caws (for example 50 mod and 50 of my custom caws) this will ruin my save file? There are few wrestlers that I have as caws that I want just replace in the same slot with a mod, Is this safe and possible to do with WRESTLE+? Thanks.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rBr said:

Hi guys I've a question. I know that maybe this is not the right topic, but in the others no one replys so..I'm sorry :D My question is,

From Pozzum's 2K19 Memory Sheet I see that there are even the CAWLess slots available, Now, I have some caw downloaded from CC., including a Ciampa. If i inject the Ciampa's Mod on Ciampa's caw, it will work? Or it will this change something to the other caws?

More in general, if i decide to split my caws (for example 50 mod and 50 of my custom caws) this will ruin my save file? There are few wrestlers that I have as caws that I want just replace in the same slot with a mod, Is this safe and possible to do with WRESTLE+? Thanks.

Hi, The CAWLESS mod isn't functional. It was a planned project .

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, The CAWLESS mod isn't functional. It was a planned project .

Thanks a lot, it would have been very good to do. But we have a lot of slots so is not a real problem. :D:D:D

• Like 1