How to add arenas without replacing them!

gay_lover69

I saw that yumboy video on youtube about a remake of brienj's old mod, but for svr 11 and I picked it up that you guys don't know how to add arenas.
Correction: You know how to replace arenas, but not how to add new ones. Well you're just in luck as this retard remembers how.
I remade an account just for this as I used to frequent this site in the svr 07-svr 2011 days, but my account was banned almost a decade ago for doing stupid shit. (hi @Red Rooster)
I dusted my jtag and went modding svr 11 for the first time in 10 years (what a rush). Anyways, here's how i did it:
renamed bg00.pac(smackdown) to bg 91.pac
renamed the patch 0000.pach to 0091.pach
copied bg00's arc information of 0000, pasted it at the end of the file and renamed it to 0091.  filesize and etc is the same so I only had to change the name

0000.png

0091.png

went to plist360.h and wrote "pac\bg\bg91.pac" on the last line and saved
copied dlc vol 3, renamed it to vol 4.
went into catalog dlc, changed stg_51 to stg 91. Changed the value from 51 to 91. saved, replaced file using le fluffie and rebuilt.
placed everything in their respective directories (arc, bg91.pac, dlc file) and game loads with no crashes (yay)
that means bg91 is in the game but not viewable. So far so good. Nothing too hard.

"Wait, how does one put it in the dlc tab?" How the fuck would I know? My guess is maybe you can use the dat file located in edit_dlc03.pac/sstl/0000.dat
But I wouldn't know how to add an entry slot. I faintly remember a tutorial back in the day on showing you how to add extra slots, but I was too young and fucking smoothed brained to comprehend anything I was reading.
Maybe you can do the good ol' copy and paste method in the hex editor, then inject it back and rebuild the dlc file to see if WCW pops up twice in the dlc tab.
Could also be MXXL.pach loacted in pac/menu/menuHD.pac, where XX is replaced with the number of whatever arena. ex M51L.pach (wcw arena).
MXXI <- (capital "i")  just contains the arena's mach up screen logos and MXXF are just for fonts (which the dlc arenas exclusively uses since its in the dlc folder) idk, shit, maybe i'm wrong about theses two. Give them a look just to make sure.
Any ways, I've reached the peak of my knowledge. Maybe one of you fellow retards can figure this out. I look forward to that mod @yumboy11. Goodbye forever.

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

18 minutes ago, gay_lover69 said:

I saw that yumboy video on youtube about a remake of brienj's old mod, but for svr 11 and I picked it up that you guys don't know how to add arenas.
Correction: You know how to replace arenas, but not how to add new ones. Well you're just in luck as this retard remembers how.
I remade an account just for this as I used to frequent this site in the svr 07-svr 2011 days, but my account was banned almost a decade ago for doing stupid shit. (hi @Red Rooster)
I dusted my jtag and went modding svr 11 for the first time in 10 years (what a rush). Anyways, here's how i did it:
copied bg00's arc information of 0000, pasted it at the end of the file and renamed it to 0091.  filesize and etc is the same so I only had to change the name

0000.png

0091.png

went into catalog dlc, changed stg_51 to stg 91. Changed the value from 51 to 91. saved, replaced file using le fluffie and rebuilt.
placed everything in their respective directories (arc, bg91.pac, dlc file) and game loads with no crashes (yay)
that means bg91 is in the game but not viewable. So far so good. Nothing too hard.

"Wait, how does one put it in the dlc tab?" How the fuck would I know? My guess is maybe you can use the dat file located in edit_dlc03.pac/sstl/0000.dat
But I wouldn't know how to add an entry slot. I faintly remember a tutorial back in the day on showing you how to add extra slots, but I was too young and fucking smoothed brained to comprehend anything I was reading.
Maybe you can do the good ol' copy and paste method in the hex editor, then inject it back and rebuild the dlc file to see if WCW pops up twice in the dlc tab.
Could also be MXXL.pach loacted in pac/menu/menuHD.pac, where XX is replaced with the number of whatever arena. ex M51L.pach (wcw arena).
MXXI <- (capital "i")  just contains the arena's mach up screen logos and MXXF are just for fonts (which the dlc arenas exclusively uses since its in the dlc folder) idk, shit, maybe i'm wrong about theses two. Give them a look just to make sure.
Any ways, I've reached the peak of my knowledge. Maybe one of you fellow retards can figure this out. I look forward to that mod @yumboy11. Goodbye forever.

LOL gay_lover69 fuckin awesome!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, gay_lover69 said:

0000.png

0091.png

So I tried the first half the same way you did it and the game runs fine. I think this is the equivalent of a character being loaded by the game but not accessible on the menu and only in story designer/royal rumble menu. The only difference is that unless someone figures out the second half and successfully adds it to the dlc menu, the catalog.dlc part is pointless. The game still loads the arena fine without that step. I really hope someone with better knowledge than me finds this out, but if not, there's a possible workaround.

A cheat engine or a trainer that injects information to load bg91 before you click play to advance into the match can be a possibility (similar to kg's or pozzum's wwe 2k19 pc trainer that does what I just explained). Only issue is there isn't a trainer developed that does that, and to my knowledge, there isn't a cheat engine equivalent for the Xbox 360.

Edit: Holy smokes, there is a cheat engine equivalent.  How did I just find this out?

Edited by Hollywood Akeem
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, MKKHAN said:

Someone told me any thing you paste after FF FF FF FF the game ignore that because that 8 FS mean the end of Tha game

Im not sure I follow what you mean. I mean, i understand what you said, I just never heard of that before. Care to elaborate?

Edited by Hollywood Akeem