Data Editor - Alternate Attires Issue

eplate2

I recently lost my entire internal hard drive. Thankfully, I did have everything backed up so I was recently able to get back to modding my game. I am trying to make a quick change to my 100 alternate attire wrestlers. Matt just released an amazing Ultimo Dragon 10 pack and I want all of those attires in game. To do this, since I already have 100 wrestlers in game with alternate attires designated, I want to cut Andre The Giant from 3 attires to 1 and then assign Ultimo Dragon to alternate attires. 

I am having trouble remembering how to edit the alternate attires slots though in data editor. One problem I did come across after clicking "Unlock Alternate Attires", I got the below message:

https://imgur.com/7nYxSxp

I can't seem to find the walkthrough on how to edit alternate attires - can someone help? I don't want to effect all my hard work on my modded game up to this point and that message I got worries me

EDIT: So I think I know the issue - the old pac root file is still designated to the old HD that I was using which is now trash. Currently, because I had everything backed up from that drive, when I open the game, i do see all alternate attires are working just fine. How do I update this folder for "Unlock Alternate Attires" without damaging alternate attires I have already installed?

Edited by eplate2

First, ensure to have your \mods\Universal Alternate Attire Unlock\ directory from your backup in your new game folder.

Secondly, make sure all of Data Editor's files and directories are extracted and completely intact. You might want to re-download the latest version of Data Editor and extract all the content of the included archive to your Data Editor directory once more to ensure all the required files and folders are there.

Thirdly, in the Tools tab of Data Editor,  click on  "Change WWE 2k19 Game Directory", navigate to your new game directory, select the  WWE2K19_x64.exe file and restart Data Editor.

As long as you have the above in order and your Windows account has full read/write permissions for all the involved folders, you should be fine.

On 2/22/2021 at 6:47 AM, Cave Waverider said:

First, ensure to have your \mods\Universal Alternate Attire Unlock\ directory from your backup in your new game folder.

Secondly, make sure all of Data Editor's files and directories are extracted and completely intact. You might want to re-download the latest version of Data Editor and extract all the content of the included archive to your Data Editor directory once more to ensure all the required files and folders are there.

Thirdly, in the Tools tab of Data Editor,  click on  "Change WWE 2k19 Game Directory", navigate to your new game directory, select the  WWE2K19_x64.exe file and restart Data Editor.

As long as you have the above in order and your Windows account has full read/write permissions for all the involved folders, you should be fine.

hey Cave Waverider, thanks for always offering your help to me I always appreciate it.

How do I make sure all of Data Editor's files and directories are extracted and intact? I did open the Data Editor 2k19 folder and see Backups, Data, Files, Images, and Resources as well as the applications and text documents. When I click through the folders, everything seems fine and so far, all alternate attires that I unlocked for mods seem to be working just fine in game.

Also, is there a better place to get the updated version of Data Editor? It looks like I need to update it and I wonder if that might be causing an issue but the adfly link is not working at all when I click on update within Data Editor itself

I found the update and now it's working - just need to open the game when i have a minute and make sure alt attires are working correct - fingers crossed!

thanks for the help cave waverider!

• Yes! 1