Hulk Hogan Is Different. Can You Help?

CyberOcelot

First off... You guys have seen me plenty in the last few weeks. So, I wanted to give you guys a BIG thank you! I finally finished installing everything I could find for the current roster and have my universe mode running. It was so amazing to finally get to start playing last night! ❤️

Now, I wanted to get started on filling out my Legends Universe, and the Hulkster just had to be first. But, I'm experiencing new hurdles getting him injected and working properly, and left me with numerous questions to ask you wonderful folks here. Here is the play by play, if you don't mind helping me out with this one...

1. I backed up all files. 
2. I got his CH from here. There's a warning that he is not CCT compatible, but I went ahead and used CCT anyway to test it out, and his model works just fine. But, I was curious how a CH cannot be CCT compatible? I never heard of that before.
3. The only pofo/moveset I found for him was here. I had to make some edits via Data Editor to put him in the right slot, and then realized he didn't have an entrance motion set. I have the ported entrances and moves mod. But, when I go through the list of motions in Data Editor, there are several 2K15 ported entrances listed. I simply picked the first one because I don't know which it is. When I tested him, his model was in ring and ready to go, but it skipped his entrance enitirely. I'm guessing that occured because I picked the wrong motion? If yes, how do I figure out which one is correct? Is there a better moveset file out there you like better for him?
4. When the entrance didn't work, I started checking out YouTube to see how others have him entering, and that's when I realized I completely forgot about him ripping his shirt. I see that others have been able to make this work. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get that working for myself too. How can I achieve that? 

Sorry for the long read here. I wanted to be as detailed as possible. Can you guys help me out with this one? 

I've since figured out how to get Hulk and Hollywood Hogan installed with boas and shirts. This was really tough to find info on, and most important downloads were from back in Oct 2018. I'll see about finding a way to present this in an easier way for others who ar enew to modding and are interested in learning how to get him installed.

I have one remaining question though...

In the Hollywood Hogan mod folder, there was an evt_data.pac file included. Seeing that this file already exists, I had flashbacks of my arena compatibility issues, and figured I should avoid copy/pasting it into the game directory. I'm assuming this is similar to what mattfick points out in his recent tutorial video making arena mods compatible? Do I need that file evt_data.pac? Do I need to make any changes to mine via wrestleminus to ensure I don't end up with compatibility issues later? 

Edited by CyberOcelot
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, CyberOcelot said:

I've since figured out how to get Hulk and Hollywood Hogan installed with boas and shirts. This was really tough to find info on, and most important downloads were from back in Oct 2018. I'll see about finding a way to present this in an easier way for others who ar enew to modding and are interested in learning how to get him installed.

I have one remaining question though...

In the Hollywood Hogan mod folder, there was an evt_data.pac file included. Seeing that this file already exists, I had flashbacks of my arena compatibility issues, and figured I should avoid copy/pasting it into the game directory. I'm assuming this is similar to what mattfick points out in his recent tutorial video making arena mods compatible? Do I need that file evt_data.pac? Do I need to make any changes to mine via wrestleminus to ensure I don't end up with compatibility issues later? 

Hi,

The evt_data file in the pack contains data which manages different shirt props for alternate attires. Its safe to replace the default with that copy. You can't edit the file in wrestleminus by the way.

• Thanks 1