Corrupted Saved File

lambofoak

Hiiii. Newbie here.

Unfortunaly and for the 2nd time in a year, the corrupted file message has appeared. https://imgur.com/bPBTMlp

Fortunatly (maybe) i've been manually backing up the userdata folder in my pc. So technically I have a working version of my data from january 2021.

My question is: How can I restore the files or used the manual backup in order to not loose everything in the game?

Thanks

Close the game. Ctrl-Alt-Del, close everything steam related. Erase your 817130 [replace with your gamecode] folder in steam userdata, replace with a saved backup.

If it starts up and updates wwe live, let it. then close and redo everything I just said again. 

Edited by B4G.TV

31 minutes ago, B4G.TV said:

Close the game. Ctrl-Alt-Del, close everything steam related. Erase your 817130 folder in steam userdata, replace with a saved backup.

If it starts up and updates wwe live, let it. then close and redo everything I just said again. 

There's no 817130 folder in steam userdata...

1 minute ago, B4G.TV said:

No. Sorry, whatever the gamecode is for 2k20 is one of those. 241100 or 1015500. Sorry, Didn't see the year.

Should be 1015500. That's where the SAVEDATA and SAVEDATA_BACKUP files are. That's where you copy it in wwe2k19?