PORTED ENTRANCES

Yezlr

1 hour ago, Jxosh1 said:

can someone please tell me how to port entrances

Hi,

It depends on which game you are porting the entrance from ? Only entrances from current gen consoles WWE 2K15 PC - 2K18 and 2k20 can be ported to 2k19.

In a nutshell, porting an entrance from another game is copying over the following files

1. The entrance event pac file from the pac\evt folder of the game

2. The entrance lighting effect file which has the same ID and is located in the pac\evt\effect folder

3. The additional entrance light file in the pac\evt\light folder.

These are the files you will need to copy over from 2k16-18 and place in the 2k19 files.

Porting entrances from 2k20 is much more complicated so I wouldn't go into that here if you are just trying to learn to port entrances.

Porting entrances from 2k15 is a bit more complicated than 2k16-18 as the file structure is slightly different.

You will need the pac editor tool and Hxd, as you will need to do some hex editing to change the ID's of the files you are porting over as the ID might have been assigned to a 2k19 entrance , which will mean you want to place it in an unused slot.

But its better to be practical and get ready to dig in if you want to learn.

First if you can tell me which entrance you want to port from which game, then i'll outline the steps. however I'm not going to go into 2k20 entrances since you will have to be able to port entrances from any other game first  before delving into that territory

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Jxosh1 said:

Thank u so much for responding and I am trying to port shamus wwe2k16 entrance to wwe2k19  I have broken my game like 5 times over the past 2 days   http://2kmodz.com/file/1f3f46a254901d3bea8290cf9a650831

Hi,

This is easy to install.

The file are in a folder called PAC.

1.Copy and paste the pac folder into your main 2k19 folder.

2. Regenerate the chunk0.def file using Custom character tools.

3. If you want to assign the entrance, you can edit Sheamus moveset file in data Editor and locate and select 1279 in the Entrance Animation ID dropdown box.

I will assume here you have Data Editor and Custom Character tools installed .

4. Save the moveset and reinject into your game with the game running using CCT.

To be honest, I hardly do video tutorials . I prefer the written way like every tutorial I have posted on the smacktalks forum.

If the character has no entrance , it means you have missed a step.

It will be helpful if you have outlined the steps and any tools used to add the entrance to your game.

Remember just adding the files to the game isn't going to make the entrance just work. You have to set the entrance Id in Sheamus moveset file using Data Editor.

It will be best if you outline the steps taken, then its easy to see where you might have gone wrong.

Hi,

You seem to have performed the correct steps. However it seems you have characters locked in your game. I don't know if you purchased the accelerator with any DLC or deluxe pack  which will unlock all the other characters. If you don't do this, custom entrances will not load in the game.

3 hours ago, Jxosh1 said:

i have the accelerator so I just need all the characters unlocked??

Yes . Just select one of the locked characters then you will see an option to purchase alll or unlock all. 

You don’t need to add any strings if you have set the entrance in the moveset file. 

The only string editing which needs to be done is if you want to add an entrance name andID to the cae_item.pac file so it is listed for selection in the create entrance menu. 
This video will guide you .

• 6 months later...

The mega link is the full pack that contains a lot of entrances. Roman Reigns champion entrance is one of them. The pack contains other files which enable you select the entrance from the list in create entrance.

4 minutes ago, Pragunaj said:

i want only roman reigns entrance sir can u send the link of only roman reigns entrance pls

There is no link for separate entrances. I have about 200 motion files in the pack.  It will be cumbersome creating multiple links, so it’s easier downloading the pack and extracting the files from there. The entrance file is in the pac\evt folder and the lighting effect file for the entrance is in the pac\evt _effect folder. You also need the evt_data_p10.pac file and rtcs_step.pac file in the pac\evt folder to prevent two belts from showing in the entrance and also enables breakout/Runin for the entrance.

Edited by BlindedByTheGrace

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yo, Blindedbythegrace, let's chat about getting infinite commentary in WWE, my email is marvyteach at gmail dot com.

Yo, Blindedbythegrace, let's chat about getting infinite commentary in WWE, my email is marvyteach at gmail dot com.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey,  I mean infinite commentary in the sense that the game keeps making personalized commentary as you play. Just like in real life!

Here's my discord: marvy101

Let's chat  :)

Hey,  I mean infinite commentary in the sense that the game keeps making personalized commentary as you play. Just like in real life!